the clap

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bobishbill, Apr 18, 2012.

1. So I found out that this girl i resently fucked got the clap. so when i found out i freaked out a little and asked a couple of her friends and they all say she got it after me. So just to be sure i messeged her on facebook about it annnnd.... no reply. So now i have been at my computer for two hours waiting for the answer kinda pissed off. Besides going to the doctors which i plan on doing as soon as possible, what the hell should i do??

2. freak out you have an sti

3. Go get tested yourself, what if she just lies lol.

and what is the clap?

4. go get tested, u wrap it up? please tell me you did

5. Get tested lucky for you it's curable

6. gonorrhea = the clap

7. If she got it after you and she had an another sex partner after you then, you probably don't have it. BUUUUTTTTTT you might've had it and gave it to her, I don't know if theres symptoms or anything, i'm not a dude and I never had an STD/STI. Just smoke a bowl, relax and go to the clinic ASAP. Don't wait for the girl to respond, she might not due to several issues. The sooner you get it out of the way the sooner you'll be relieved.

8. Dude you better be careful, i hear they test for the the claps by putting your meat on a nice icy cold flat surface and drop something heavy on it like a textbook or something to see if anything oozes out ya D head

Idk, i heard it in HS

9. op got that clap !

10. what the hell is yolo, are those like yellow rolos?

11. you only live once

12. Just be thankful you don't have the blue waffle. And use a condom next time.

[​IMG]

13. Do this and start using condoms. Problem solved :hello:

14. well heres the thing shes the first that iv had sex with buuuuuuut word from her and my friends say she got it after me. but my dick hurts when i piss and she said i do. sooo i think i might have gave it to her. now i just have to figure out how i got it.

15. oh and i did have a condom but it was to small. and i was drunk so i said meh why not and fucked her anyway

16. Man I had no Idea what The Clap was until my girlfriend told me. Nooo she don't have it lol she just knows that kinda stuff

17. Condoms don't protect you from STD/STIs