Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Challenge

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bmoric, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Alright ladies and gents.

Heres what i face:

- 1/8

- 1 onehitter

- 2 months

I just moved and school starts in early semptember. i figure another week or two before i can get a hook up. This is gunna suck; ive toked almost everyday for the last year. everything just got finished coming off the moving truck, so tonight im gunna light up for the first time in since last thursday.

Wish me luck.

2. hf bro, drink a few beers with ur bud ull be feelin amazing.

3. fuck yea thats the plan. Im living almost half way up a mountain to, so the view from my house is amazing. i plan to get on my roof (which iseasy on my new house) and drink a few corona extras while loading bowls. cant wait for tonight to come

4. Coronas. WTF. Get a real man beer, Not that dry tasting piss shit.

5. you dont have to tell me twice. im not 21, i take what i can get. that reminds me i need a new fake id too.

6. least you got bud
    everyone here is either a snitch or a bitch.
    almost caught with weed by cops twice in one week cause of this goth group
    got ripped off by everyone else
    been dry for bout a week now

7. yeah, it seems like a few cold brews is what you'll probably be living off of for the next few weeks.

It looks like this is a good opportunity for you to learn the value of a T-break :D have fun!

8. Dear everybody,

I am so fucking stoned.

Sincerely,
    Bmoric

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

9. lol right on man...

10. i feel uman, iv been dry fo a month and a half cause southern marylands full of bs pplz that ripp u off, even theones that u think u can trust, i need to relocate

11. i like coronas....

12. I hate alcohol of all forms, I think in my opinion its imoral. When I'm high I can still function just fine, subconsiously, but still fine. I've had my fair share of convulsions and shit you get when drunk/hungover so I know where I'm coming from.

13. im gunna do a bunch tonight too :O should be tight

14. Hang in there bro. Enjoy the view.