The CCA Liger Nail

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by WaxPayne, Jul 31, 2016.

1. #1 WaxPayne, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    Hey guys just wanted to share my experience with a nail I bought for my enail setup. I saw this nail off Fuckcombustion and people there love it. Anyways I just got one today and thought I'd share it here. It's called a Liger V2 made by Concentrate Connoisseur Accessories.

[​IMG]

It's a titanium side car nail with a vapor bucket. It looks awesome. The logo and design of the nail makes it look nice on any piece. The cool thing is the coil attaches onto the nail securely and is locked into place right on the vapor bucket. Making temps more accurate , heat surface area greater and heat up times a little less than a lot of nails on the market.

[​IMG]

The nail is modular. It comes completely apart for easy cleaning and offers different configurations for different sized and shaped joints. The two little dishes are the inserts .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The inserts go inside the already titanium bucket . You don't have to use them but I suggest it because one is silicone carbide , the other is quartz. These will work better than just using the titanium alone , although you can if you want. It's hard to tell which insert I like better but they both output great flavor , more intense than my old hybrid ti/quartz nail setup. Plus they are easier to clean and fit perfectly in the vapor bucket.

**There's a special carb cap for this nail that I haven't gotten yet . Will be back to write about it once I get it and add it here **

The main thing I wanna stress is how great the customer service is. Josh is an amazing person who really cares about his products and his customers. He communicated with me almost daily when my order was delayed by a week. We talked about when he expected orders to ship (which was dead on accurate) , some of his theories and the science that's going into his upcoming nails and accessories like some professor x of dabbing. He was also asking for feedback after I receive the Liger. He was really cool, intelligent and honest. The customer service of this company is a testament to the quality of its products.

[​IMG]

This is the best enail I've ever tried or seen. It's tough, offers a great amount of options and is backed by the best service in this market. All in all 10/10 for CCA and the Liger. I hope you guys enjoy this and give it a try sometime. There is a V3 coming out but idk exactly when. If you want to check it out for yourself go to :

cca710.com/liger

They have other products there too like the Zeus nail and also dabbers and carb caps. Check em out and stay high :hippie:

2. What enail do you have? I am very interested in getting a Liger 2.0 but can't find any heater coils on their website. Can you recommend a cheap enail to use with the liger?

3. My man Wax has been walking me through getting a nice setup. Ordered the liger v3 in silver.
    Going with the auberins rdk300a heat controller. The main problem is now I have to wait for all the awesome to show up

4. Hey man thanks for stopping in. I'm hoping you like it dude. The V2 is the best nail I've ever had and worth every penny imo. Update me when you get your setup , very interested in how the V3 and the RDK perform together :)