The catt butt effect 0_0

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by theglasscouch, Jan 14, 2013.

1. So I'm stretching my ears currently at a 00 plan on going to 9/16 - 3/4 possibly 7/8 but most likley not. Anyways one of my greatest concerns is keeping my ears from looking like cat ass:eek:. I've seen some pretty gnarly lobes in my days but so far mine have very minimal cat ass and i massage with jojoba oil almost daily. is that enough to keep them from getting to look like a feline bunghole or is there more i can do? thanks in advance fellas:smoking:.

2. I have my ears stretched to 7/16", and they're not bad.
    Just make sure you take plenty of time between each stretch. 2 weeks minimum, but the longer you can wait the better. Haha
    Also, regular sea salt baths can help too. I picked mine up at WalMart for like $3 for a big thing of it. Also helps with the smell. :D

3. i have mine at an inch. i've been stretching years.
    i'd suggest even waiting MORE than two weeks between stretches, i'd suggest a month, to a month and two weeks.
    better safe than sorry, lobes can get irritated EXTREMELY quick.
    also, get good plugs and tunnels, it's worth it, they're more comfortable, they're the right size, they won't be to thin, and pretty sure they're just all around healthier.
    keep up the oil treatments, i can take my plugs out and my lobes look nice, it's so worth it to do it right, and doing it wrong can backtrack you months and months.

4. I can't agree more that one fuck up can ruin it.
    I have a friend on campus that is at like 1 1/2" and he had a blow out. Looks nasty. haha

5. Yeah i haven't had any blow outs the only bad thing that happened was during my last stretch i suffered a very very tiny tear but its already healed.I plan on taping my ears up starting in 2 weeks its been about a week since my last stretch. the taping will probably take a week or two itself. thanks for all the advice guys