The cat has come out of the bag....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chronic Blood, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Well, I've been smoking for a couple months now.. mainly on weekends, but at the moment its definitely a couple times a week, and my parents who I live with have known NOTHING at all, I've hid it well... the only one in my family who knew was my sister, who I smoke with from time to time.

Usually Every year, around summer holidays here in Australia (Around now, and the next month or two) My family goes camping to a coastal beach camping spot, going as a large group with multiple other families... so clearly I thought i should bring weed this year, I'll keep it on the down low, and only smoke up with my sister and one other friend without anyone knowing... but this other friend for whatever reason felt pressured that she had to do it. She spoke to her dad about it and he agree'd to keep it in 100% confidentiality. But he can't keep something like that from my parents when he's close friends with them... Keep in mind I didn't know any of this at all, this is where MY physical story begins..

So I was casually heading up towards my room, and mum's standing in the hallway. "So were you planning to smoke some marijuana down at The bay with your sister?". Me naturally played dumb and avoided saying anything til she started giving more details... She told me how she knew, that.. the other friend had told her dad because she felt pressured.. and i figured viable way of knowing, cats outta the bag. I continue to go towards my room, she says "if you were, I would hope you would be obtaining it through a safe source".
    I said "And who would that be mum?" she says "Ahh Your parents, I'm here for your safety and I've had alot more experience with marijuana than you".
    In my mind i was just like duuuuuuuuude, what. the. fuck. I said creepy talk mum, thanks. and went up to my room.

Later on through a series of txt messages with my sister, I found out that mum doesnt give a flying fuck, aslong as we dont abuse it and wind up with psychosis.

So freaky night, i talk online to some of my mates about it.. sorta relieved in a way.. i smoke a couple cones that night and head to sleep.

Story doesn't end there....

Im awoken by my sister the next morning saying come down into the kitchen i have to show you something.. i head down, then she takes me outside... to dad's pushbike, He has a satchel attactched to the back to put crap in. She said I was looking for some loose change and I found this, I zip lock bag, with you guessed it. Some lovely green herb inside. I took a bud, an unnoticeable bud, and I could tell by looking at it... it was nice shit. But right now I'm smoking it, and damn parents, you have some fine dank.

2. wow cool man how old are you?

3. That sounds fucking awesome man.

It sounds like you had/will have a great vacation.

Did you have any experiences in the past that made you think your parents were anti-weed?

4. Man I started raiding my dads stash when I was 11, and i must say, unless I just go out my way for the just top of the line medical grade bud, my dad always has better weed than anything else I smoke. Too bad he always turns down my offers to smoke him out.

5. thats awesome.
    my parents are super anti-weed, they think it'll make you homeless and crazy.

but my gf's parents are cool about it. Her dad smokes me out everytime i see him, and he's always got some grade A dank. Better that what my friends get, its hilarious

6. It sounded like your mom already told you that you could get weed from them. Maybe you didn't realize it because you didn't even consider a possibility at the time.

And your sis was totally snooping around.

7. Damn, that bitch folded like a toothpick under an elephant. Fuck that cunt, I say you disown that "friend". Don't commit any crimes with the dumbass broad, she might tell on everyone because they looked at her wrong.

8. Haha cool deal. Your story has a good ending:) I'm gonna be like your mom, hahha. Although I'm the same way as you.. like my mom doesn't necessarily care, she just wants us to be smart with it but anytime she tries to "be cool" and talk about it I'm just like.. okay mom.. too awkward for me.

9. Somehow parents get the best bud

10. Yes we dooo... Yes we doooooo
    [​IMG]

11. This sounds too close to my thread...

12. Reminds me of this:
    [​IMG]

13. No man, I always knew they use to be stoners, they never denied it... when i was about 6 i saw them smoking a joint while we were on one of these camping trips, i was 6 years old though, didnt realise it was a joint til i thought about it recently. It never crossed my mind that much that they still mite do it on a weekly basis, if they knew how often i smoked though... there would be problems. I am trying to cut down though.

14. Dude, thats awesome shit there by the mom!

15. I checked your thread out man... nice situation there, cept my mum would by me like a stick once a year, not an ozzy once a month... I wish dude.

16. Haha yeah, for camping I mite hit her up to get us a little weed, just to see how it plays out more or less, and so shes off our backs about the half ounce of dank we brought without her knowing ;D

17. Yeah, when you think about parents having Grade A dank... it makes sence, they've been developing there contact list for dozens of years probs... so after that long they'd know how to get fine shit...

18. She wasn't snooping around funnily enough, Dad had told her to find some change in there... so he musn't have remembered it was in there. When its stuff thats this strong i wouldnt blame him.

19. Ohhh lol then awesome! I'm sure she'll gradually step up on the weight and you'll be surprised when she walks to your room/house with a QP LOL!:D:smoke:

20. Fair call man, I thought about that... but ive been friends with her way too long to do that. Plus, she's off my secrets list, wont do with weed with her, wont talk to her about it... nothing at all.