The case of the missing 250$

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by crucialdanks303, Mar 1, 2009.

1. So heres the story,

Switching classes i decided i need to grab a couple things.

Deodorant.
    Food.
    and a drink.

Well i grab the food and the drink and eat it all up and then i head for my locker in the gym, Well on the way i meet up with my friend and he follows me to the lockers. I put on deodorant and he goes to his and does the same pretty much well we get out and go to class.

NEXT DAY.

They pull me in and tell me that 250 dollars is missing from a locker, And they have reason to believe i have it. So they search me and i dont have any damn money, So they make me take everything out of both of my lockers, And i can no longer have a gym locker. WHATEVER

Day after next.

The resource officer pulls me in (actual sheriff) and he tells me they have video of me and my friend going into the locker. So that means they know i stole the money. I tell them the same story over and over and the cop lets me go after searching me AGAIN.

so heres saturday.

Im sleeping and all the sudden my dad wakes me up and tells me there is a cop at the door. So i get up and he tells me he knows i have the money, And if i dont give it up he will arrest me under felony burglary. Of course i tell my side of the story that ive told him before and he arrests me. In front of my family. takes me to the jail and books me and holds me for 24 hours.

So now im currently going though a legal dispute with the officer, Ive pressed charges against him ETC Wrongful search, Wrongful arrest. and im also going though court with my lawyer to prove im not guilty.

PUT HERES THE GRABBER

My friend who went with me said i stole the money because the cop told him he was gonna be arrested to if he didnt say who took it.

THANKS BUDDY

So ya thats the story.

2. Well if you really did not take the money, then straight up tell them to give you both a lie detector, that will solve everything in one short hour.

3. Wow, talk about a bitch. That sucks bro, i'm sorry to hear that. So they have no proof but your friends word who ratted you out, and you didn't even take the money? Sounds to me like your going to be getting some cash soon, and much more than $250.

4. My lawyers got it on lock man, My friend is gonna change his story to, So at most he can be considered some kind of lost witness or something. She said that she wants to take it to trial so she can show the judge how stupid this cop acted. HE ARRESTED ME IN MY FUCKING HOME that is an outrage in my eyes.

5. [​IMG]

Thats the cop who arrested me

Officer Grant Mcdonald

6. damn son i think you mite be rich if u didnt steal shit!!!

man i was in denver for a vacation and i had to meet my boi at east high school... what the fuck that thing is huge!!

7. East is like the grape street of schools in colorado. So much shit goes down at east.

8. yo get your lawyer to file to have a lie detector test ran. If you submit it, and he denys doing it or says he does not want to, it just helps your case even more man.

9. Uh oh... A picture of a cop on the Internet!!! He'll be fried and served with eggs and toast by morning

Mm bacon

10. i was sooo blazed and i had to navigate thru the lot and shit... and there were soooooooooooooooooooooo many cops.

11. #11 gnarkill, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    isnt a polygraph test like 1000 dollars? if the cops did that then they would be morons.

anyways if you didnt steal it just deny it. if you dont admit to it they have to take you to trial and no judge would do that over 250$ that has no proof you did it besides 1 kid (i REALLY hope)

and about the wrongful search!

thank god your suing him, you might win and at least get him suspended! i hate fucking cops who think they can do whatever they want

12. It's good you pressed charges against him, I did this once when a cop beat me down with a flashlight while I was standing on my own ground and told him several times that he needed to leave and needed to come back with a warrant.. The police was FIRED and he needed to pay me 5500 euro's.

From the moment he hit me, it was less then 3 months later when the that money was on my account.

Stupid ass cops think they can do everything, we ain't stupid, we know our rights. ;)

Goodluck!

13. so hes trying to find "the dope" and ends up buying it? +rep for that story.

14. UPDATE! before even going to court they have given me a deal that i havent said yes or no to, heres what it is, Pay the 250 dollars to the kid who lost the money and we will dismiss the case...Im leaning on saying NO and lets go to trial

15. Take it to the court for sure! You got a good record right? No theft or nothing? If so, it's he says-she says. They have no solid evidence.

And who keeps $250 dollars in a UNLOCKED locker??? That's dudes own damn fault.

16. kick the kids ass.

and if the cop doesnt beleave you, tell him he needs to show you one piece of hard evidence to prove your guilty.tell him youll make a confesion and everything if he can show you one piece of evidence. DO IT

17. Fuck that, take it to court. You should not have to pay shit for something you did not take. As for your "friend" who snitched, I would make HIM pay for it if you decided to say yes. If he was so quick to blame you then he should be the one who pays for the consequences.

18. Me and this "cop" Are wayyy past talking it out and asking for evidence, Im set for trial on april 10th.

19. do they not have cctv footage of the person who took the money?

20. They cant use lie detector result's in court case's. Because they arent 100% sufficient.

they only use them to progress in an investigation