The Case FOR BULLYING... extremely controversial

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mrbamboo, Mar 24, 2012.

1. [quote name='"TexRx"']

Again,you fail to see the point. These bullies WANT me to fight back so a fight with me can be started
    People have done lots of mean things to me but I've only been in one fight
    You people keep saying to fight back when that's exactly what the bullikes want me to do

I will refuse and another avenue will have to be found

so, there, youn are losing cuz I don't fight[/quote]

Of maybe your over analyzing it and the bullies thought process didn't go further than "ima fuck wit dis kid" could be wrong.

But all I know. Is half the school and all your teachers don't hate you for no reason.

You honestly sound extremely cynical. Could be an issue. Who knows.

All I knows.

It not everyone in your life hates you for no reason. Bro.

Time to do some soul searching and find that little flaw that you have and iron it out. Sometimes being "You" can be to much. I'm not saying change your identity. But if there's one specific thing that is causing your social own age help yourself man.

2. ^^^It's so negative......"hates, flaws, wrong, over-analyzing, bro, help, cynical...."

I mean, really....you don't know me

That's a bold assumtion above....and I don't even see it as me

I will translate this into caveman! "Ug! Bully want fight me! No way! ARgh! Hambuger instead!"

3. [quote name='"TexRx"']It's so negative......"hates, flaws, wrong, over-analyzing, bro, help,...."

I mean, really....you don't know me

^^^^That's a bold assumtion....and I don't even see it as me

I will translate into caveman! "Ug! Bully want fight me! No way! ARgh! Hambuger instead!"[/quote]

Ahh now I understand. I needed it translated into lamen.

4. Honestly when i was in school...elementary, jr high school and high school there wasn't a lot of physical bullying (obviously there was still some), it was mostly teasing...mental and emotional bullying...I can bet that shit hurt as much or more than physical beatings. I'm sure everyone has been a victim of that at some point in their adolescent life. Being someone who has bullied others individually or in a group and also been bullied at some point in my life, that shit is pathetic.

5. I never faced physical bullying as a kid.. but definitely faced my share of mental and emotional harassment.. usually the kids who tried picking on me were even bigger losers than me so I just let it slide.

6. #106 Mogwai, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    To a small degree I agree with OP. A LITTLE bit of bullying might be able to teach somebody to stand up for themselves or something. But the problem is it isn't always just slight bullying. After a while it gets so bad that it's anything other than beneficial to the victim.

Bullying is just fucked up though. I can't stand the thought of it. I feel bad because when I was little I fucked with other kids.. nothing to extreme on my end but I still did it =\. I wish I understood how fucked up I was being.

I have a niece now who just turned 12.. which is kinda in that age range where people think it's cool to bully people. If I heard somebody was bullying her the way I've seen some people bully people, I'd literally want to beat the shit out of the kid doing it. I don't give a fuck if they're 10 years younger than me or that they're just "kids being kids". Kids are fucked up sometimes and people need to put their ass in check one way or another. Shit just isn't cool at all, and if any little kids deserve to get their shit wrecked one good time, it's them.

When you're a kid you're supposed to be having one of the best times of your life. You got little to no responsibility most times, you got a fuckin' awesome imagination, and the world really is what you make of it. If somebody wants to take that time from you and make it shitty, they definitely have something coming.

7. #107 JuanRing, Mar 27, 2012
    You said you only got in one fight and were bullied for years. So that means that 99 per cent of the time you didn't fight back. They wanted you to swing? Maybe but at least then they might get more than they bargained for. Seriously even if you punched one kid in the nose and then got the shit beat out of you it could have stopped it. Cause next time he was looking around with his boys for his next victim he'd see you and remember how it felt getting his nose smashed, and just push on to the next one.

What I'm saying is it's hard to sympathize with a man that doesn't help himself. Self pity never solved anyone's problems either. I mean where would we be if the guy that discovered fire just sat back and bitched about his cave being cold instead?

To answer the original question it's really a shitty experience but the good in it isn't in the bullying itself but in the lesson that people will try to intimidate you in any social climate, not just high school, and that beyond high school (and even in high school a lot of the time) no one is going to protect you from it but you.

8. #108 Americandutchyz, Mar 27, 2012
    I sympathize with the guy.. because I've seen many like him and its just so damn hard to watch. I stood up for myself in 7th grade and it never happened again (now and then but when it did they got the same treatment I gave them in 7th grade), but I saw plenty of kids that never did that.. so sad man. Just normal kids that want to be left alone and have normal lives have to deal with pricks like that their whole school career. Some people don't want to fight, and I think that decision should be respected. Unfortunately the only way I found out of bullying was violence, they will go on and on and on and on until you lay down the law and fuck their shit up.

I suppose with chimps our closest relatives it happens too.. the submissive chimps get fucked with and pushed around, I just wish we could have evolved further from that.

9. I just dont get bullying. If someone says something or touches you do something about it right away. Say someone pushes you fight back even if you lose the fight. The bully will respect you more and probably wont bully you again. If anyone says anything to me i say something back, if someone touches me ill touch them back, Simple as that. If you just back down every time they will bully you even more because they think you're weak and they think they can get away with bullying you. I remember i was in grade 10 and someone in grade 11 or 12 pushed me against the locker then i kneed him in the gut and got a guillotine choke on him and choked him out unconscious. Fun things you can do with a person when their unconscious :)

10. I read the entire thread, and let me say flatout, I was bullied, so I'm going to be biased.

There are 3 kinds of "schoolyard" bullying

Teasing - Non-malicious name calling (this is kids being kids)
    Physical - Name speaks for itself, this is the kind of bullying that violence CAN fix
    Mental/Emotional/Psychological - The worst of the worst, like teasing, except the names are malicious in intent.

Whenever you hear about someone committing suicide. 99% of the time it was M/E/P bullying. M/E/P bullies will NOT be suaded by anything, they are the scum of the earth, they know full well what they do causes nothing but misery, and thats why they do it, its a perverse pleasure to them, the FEED off the misery of others. Whats worse, the people who fall into this category, are generally not failures in life, they are smart (hence why they can pick out the thing you least want to hear, and torture you with it), so Karma's bitchslap, probably won't leave them miserable.

The reason this is the worst, is because as I said, they pick out the thing you least want to hear, and repeat it ad nauseum until you are an emotional wreck, brought to the edge of sanity, and will to live almost gone.

An ass kicking will not stop these bullies, snitching won't, nothing wills stop them, short of their own demise (thats when you get school shootings).

The people that do that are the scum of the earth, and I would wholeheartedly support them being classified as an unwanted mutation of the human species, and then a genocide be lead against them, they are monsters, and deserve to be put down, and their parents should cry themselves to sleep every night, for the monster they created, because as it has been said, bad parents are what make bullies.

I have been M/E/P bullied, and so has a very close friend of mine, who still has to deal with the insecurities brought on by that to this day, I managed to get out basically unscathed, but around the age of 12 I was suicidal. Luckily for me, come highchool, everyone decided it was time to grow up, bullying was next to nonexistant at my high school. So I was a lucky one, but what about theose who weren't?

11. Humanity hasn't evolved beyond animalistic behavior, we're still animals. Those subconscious animal instincts are completely 100% in tact, they're just dormant because you're not struggling for survival. Get people desperate and watch how fast they degenerate.

Violence really is the only way to solve bullying. "psychological bullying" is only really harmful if you're investing a lot of your self esteem in what the general populace of your school thinks of you, so it's not really an issue in my mind. I mean yeah, it blows when you get shitty stuff said to you, but is it bullying? Physical bullying is the truly horrible and much more rare kind of bullying, because you can't just brush it off. So yeah I support violence against bullies lol. But then I don't abhor violence or almost religiously think it's evil. It's natural.

12. Yes unfortunately your right. Humanity has not evolved from the animalistic instincts that our closest relatives chimps have.

I agree 100%. Even a bully that is determined will be dissuaded by violence. I've encountered that before.. trust me, when they get their nose broke and get a concussion they won't forget that.

13. My school was weird, I used to dread my woodwork class due to how many bullies/ nob heads were in there. In my school the bullies got the girls & the 'cool' status, I was a quiet, small built, layed back person but I was unbelievably self-conscious so it was like fucking hell.

I used to skip that class & can remember being tackled to the floor in front of the 'hot' girls & kicked & laughed at, they always used to ask the group I was sat with in that class questions about their sex lives, I was very quiet & never even had a girlfriend back then so we were easy prey.

I have always used this as motivation & I have always said let karma hit them hard & fuck them up & if one of them ever trys anything with me i'll loose my mind beyond all belief & there would be no doubt i'd kick the shit out of them. In my eyes the op is correct with his beliefs & if I had the chance i'd: go back, hit the gym & if they even looked at me funny i'd smash them up because it is the one & ONLY way to stop a bully. Believe me I know. Fuck all bullies & no doubt they will suffer.

There is a difference between bullying & taking the piss out of your mates, we used to do this daily & in college we used to skip it, smoke joints & laugh at each other, this is around the time I lost my self-conscious kind of thing & became more awake to the world (I also fucked my first girl:hello:) ) Sorry this post is useless shit but i'm baked & wanted to share my thoughts, light me up gc:smoke: