The Case FOR BULLYING... extremely controversial

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mrbamboo, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Have you ever been bullied by 3 or even 4 people at once?

-I've had to fight 3 or 4 "bullies at once", bullies run in Gangs they never fight fair. The objective is not necessarily to beat all the bullies but to show them you are not the weakest sheep and they will get hurt trying to hurt you. Make it not worth the pain or effort to get a laugh off of you. All predators go for the low hanging fruit the weakest, the slowest, the one who CANNOT or WILL NOT Defend themselves. You cannot stop bullying anymore than you can eliminate crime, or stop a lioness from taking down the sick straggling gazelle instead of going for the Huge Alpha Male with the big sharp horns. The best you can do is to not play the role of victim. As soon as you accept getting bullied or run and tell on the bully you have officially accepted yourself to be a victim. The Bully will smell this fear on you and is guaranteed to make your life worse. No authority figure, not mommy, not daddy, not teachers, Church Pastors, Police or anyone will be with you 24/7 and eventually you will have to handle a confrontation by yourself. When this day comes you will either man up and face your adversary or call someone who is man enough to handle it for you or to hide behind. I simply believe you should strive to be your own knight in shiny armor, not your school teacher...

Have you ever been bullied by a camp councelor while 200 miles away from home with noone to turn to?

Can't Say that I have...

Have you ever been turned away from parties?

-Plenty of times, I've also been turned down by a few hot chicks, Ivy League Colleges, Small Business Loans, and Credit Cards too but I don't let it get me down. I would always try to access the situation and see why I was denied, If it was something I could change (dress, credit score, attitude, acne, weight*, income*) I would work to improve it. If it something I cannot or will not change ( age, weight*, race, religion, income* etc.) Then I honestly don't want to be around those kind of people and I'm better off keeping my distance, And Starting my own Party.

Has anyone ever blocked ur access to a college ATM?

-I was piss poor in college, I lived off food stamps and a minimum wage part time job. There was never anything in the ATM for me unless I put it there so no one could block it.

Has anyone flat out hit you for nothing at all?

-Yeah they have, And I Hit them back twice (seriously) and if we fought, we fought if I loss, I loss, If I won, I won. But one thing about it; that person never hit me again for any reason at all. ( If you tolerate it, you encourage it)

Bullying hurts people

I do agree but on the other side of pain is Victory

I'm truly not trying to be an Asshole, just sharing my experience. I'm sorry about your experience Texrx

"People are not your own personal pokemons you can train for strength and battle.

Unless you have a scientific study that proves bullies carefully and surgically refine people's strength and weaknesses rather than brutally scar them for life emotionally, kindly fuck off with this shit."

@Messiah Decoy

I don't view people as pokemon. I do not wish to catch them all, nor do I have any desire to pit them in battle against each other. The world has a natural order that has been doing pitted the strong vs the weak since the beginning of time. I don't need a scientific study to show that obstacles, adversaries , confrontations, stressful situations make you a stronger more durable person. You're only as good as what you come up against. A scar is just a sign that God has brought you through a painful situation and closed the wound that once bled.

If we all sit and think long enough I'm sure we can all find something to be upset about but the bottom line is this, Either you can learn to take care and defend yourself or you WILL be left at the mercy of others.

Funny thing is I was also bullied but I found a way to become stronger from it and not pity myself.

P.S.

Keep asking the bullies nicely to leave you alone Messiah Decoy... and if they don't no worries!! I'm sure Rasta Optimus Prime will come rescue you from your fairyland!!! douche

2. #22 TexRx, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    "Get bullied? Too small to do any damage?......is suicide the only answer??"

curse words removed

3. Yeah bullying sucks, but I don't know what people can do about preventing it. One way to help yourself if you are being bullied, though, is to stand up for yourself. Just the fact that you have enough courage to stand up to a bully should be enough to get them to leave you alone, since they prey on those who seem more insecure than they are.

4. #24 TexRx, Mar 24, 2012
    my post was out of line

5. #25 xpixiex, Mar 24, 2012
    TexRx, you hate bullying so much that you turned into an E-Bully.

Congratulations.

BTW this thread is shitty. It's a very shitty thread indeed.

6. Okay, this thread has clearly taken the midnight train to crazytown. TexRx, it sucks that you went through something that traumatic. I was able to eventually shake off my younger days, so I don't know what your situation is, but yeah unfortunately there are some kids that can't stand up for themselves, for whatever reason. Unfortunately it seems parents and school officials often don't come through either, and it baffles me.

7. D. Repress all bad memories and develop PTSD from abusive parents, abusive kids and abusive teachers. Then spend several adult years rediscovering the memories you lost while trying to remain sane and simultaneously try to navigate through life with a personality you've developed based on traumatic memories you no longer remember and therefore you cannot understand yourself.

Bullying is bad. Period. I understand what you're saying about it improving you, and I certainly developed some interesting quirks as mental self-defense mechanisms which have resulted in certain skills applicable to a career and other hobbies, but the hell I've had to go through wasn't easy and what I know now could have been learned in a safer environment which would have resulted in less hostility and anger directed at all humans.

The abuse I've had to endure surpasses that which is written in "A child called It." And from my experience, abusive parents produce abusive children. It's a trait that passes itself on. I have issues controlling my anger sometimes and I plan to break the abusive lineage, but fuck is it hard sometimes.

8. Im confused. I never saw this anywhere in the whole thread TexRx, You okay man? Things kinda stopped making sense a while ago and seemed to kinda go backwards with all the fuck yous.
    Hope everything is gravy with everyone, I dont think anyone in this thread was pro bullying, unless i really missed something :confused_2: Some just had physical methods of dealing with them and stuff and others much less physical or no dealing with at all, Im lost as to what happened, and set shit off, But this thread kinda turned sour fast....Bullying sucks I can imagine based on what I have experienced and seen others do.. I know and I didnt have to deal with very much thankfully but I did stand up to my bullies and they stopped right away. There might be something to the "easier prey" mindset "psychology" and ideas.
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

9. I don't think bullying betters you. I was bullied for awhile, then I started standing up for myself and it stopped. In high school I just used the fact that I had a lot higher intellect then the bullies to confuse them and distract them from bullying me. I out ass-holed them until they left me alone.

I don't wish bullying on anybody but if you are being bullied the best thing to do is stand up for yourself and not show that their bullying affects you.

10. I don't think anyone here is saying bullying is right or good but seriously being a snitch ain't gonna solve shit. You gotta stand up for yourself and quit being a victim and when you are a kid that means fighting. Schools obviously can't advocate fighting but I think parents should. Beating someones ass is the BEST way to get them to leave you alone even if you gotta fight dirty. When I was in 5th grade this fuckin huge kid would always pick on me and our class was in a trailer so I just got out before him and waited behind the stairs with this folding ruler that I taped together and tied my shoelace to and when he came down I swung that shit so hard at the back of his head and bout killed him then when he turned around in Shock I just went apeshit and fucked him up . Never fucked with me again.

11. to those of you on here that bullied, for which im sure there are plenty, im curious - why did you do it?

12. WOW this is so bad maybe we should petition the government and they can make a war on bullies? we can have education department cops and maybe they can form tactical teams??? thats the problem with people who say its a huge problem they say they dont want more cops and policing agencies and then they say stupid shit that results in more police and policing agencies grow the fuck up there have been bullies for as long as there have been schools and there have been school shootings as long we just get information overload these days and think all this shit is new...THE ANSWER IS NOT MORE LAWS, and cops just get the fuck over it

you wonder why weed laws are the way they are??? because in 1937 the public over reacted to a small problem and nixon followed suite and now we have the DEA DOJ and 1000's of local and state agencies all up our asses...we dont need to make our classrooms police states too..

13. OH SHIT heres a good idea let make it a felony to say something of a non positive nature about a fellow human being??? and then the day after this is passed lets just totally get rid or our freedom of speech OH WAIT it was gone the minute you passed that law anyway. bunch of retards on here, you want to change the weed laws and you want to say whatever you want online but you post from a point of view that is so anti constitutional it amazes me LOL when you take away someone elses freedoms because it suits your need do not be surprised when yours get taken away next..

14. #34 TexRx, Mar 24, 2012
    1~ kids start bullying cuz other kids do it. It's conformity
    2~ Teachers typically don't ever get involved
    3~ When a kid weighs 140lbs while the rest of the class is 185-210lbs, exactly how does this kid protect himelf? The answer is, the kid can't protect himself

How would you feel if everyone has a 30lb weight advantage over you?

How would like to be told you suck cuz there's still no hair on your balls at age 12? How would like to be tossed around for fun?How would you like to get in trouble when you've done nothing wrong?How would you feel if everyone you turned for help denied you?

The thing is, you don't know .......

ANd until you really understand, take this shit and walk away with it

15. Im so sorry you didnt have hair on your balls...that being said it doesnt meen we need yet more laws and more police forces to take care of your fragile ego

16. Hey, I'm just glad at this point that GC lets us talk about this.....so express yourself

I did

17. TexRx you know damn well that if you would at least defend yourself they would stop. I don't give a FUCK if you were 5' 2" and 100 pounds if you fought back every time they fucked with you then they would stop bullying you. Ever notice that bullies don't bully people that stand up for themselves? Assuming that they continued to bully you after you stick up for yourself, (1 in a million chance), then you need to do more drastic measures like breaking every window in their house, fucking up their car, shit like that. Guarantee they wouldn't mess with you after that. Be a man

18. once again, a clueless person. I did fight back and it only got worse.I would rather take a few words that get punched in the eye

you see, that's all bullying is about .....there's nothing redeamable about bullying

19. Freedom isn't free, sometimes you have to show you're not afraid to get hurt. A black eye last a week, not standing up for yourself and will cause you pain everyday of your life. No one ever said being a man was easy... BTW, Bruce Lee, Napoleon Bonaparte, Julius Cesar, and Alexander the great were all short (less than 5'8") and lightweights. Very few people were bold enough to challenge these men because they would not tolerate being disrespected. You can make all the excuses for not sticking up for yourself (size, stature, frailness etc.) but at the end of the day; Did telling on everyone who picked on you really make you feel better???

20. thats horse shit if all i had to worry about were black eyes then i wuold gladly fight any bullies. that is not the ase i dont think you understand most of the people that are bullies are usually big and physically fit. im at risk for serious damaged is it worth getting my skull caved in over some macho bullshit? and i never told on anyone that would only make the problem worse