Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Cannabis Cup (Amsterdam)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Evilmaniacuk, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone's been.

Thats my main reason for joining up here...I am thinking about going, most likely 2010 however I really want to clue myself up on everything and im basically here to learn. Also any info on visiting Amsterdam and the Cup would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stu

PS - Im not sure if this is the right forum for this

2. i've been to amsterdam and i've smoked the cannabis cup winner of the year, but i have not actually been to the cannabis cup itself.

If you want to have a good time, i would suggest buying your pass now, and if you feel like having an even better time purchase a judging pass. My advice to you would be to go to hightimes.com or 420.com. they can give you the lowdown on everything there is to know about the cup.

3. dude, take me with you!

4. Aw man, my brain is already fried, i meant 2011, forgot we were in 2010

Thanks for the info nick