Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The bud that got away

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StoneColdChilla, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Yesterday I had an epic solo session smoking my bowl at a nearby park, I was down the the last bud of a quarter I bought, I pinched off about half the bud and smoked in it my bowl, and I guess I left the weed there because when I got home it was gone! :eek:

I walked all the way back to the park and it wasn't there! :(

It was only about half a gram maybe, but shit thats a bowl right there....

How much weed have u guys just up and lost.

I find that since Ive been smoking I misplace so much shit trying to hide it all and I cant remember where everything is....

2. ive lost an ounce before at a party, i was too damn drunk to figure out where it went.
    i guess someone ran off with it

3. lol, my parents found the last of my bubblegum, like a grams worth and tossed it. Sad day.:(

4. Oh the road not taken.

5. way back in middle school when i didnt know what weed was, i was at cvs with my friend tryna pay for my candy, when i looked down and saw a gram of some great shit cuz i remember how it smelled, i took it home and showed it to my big bro. He took it away and i never saw that bag again

6. one of my friends dad caught him with an oz of white russian and made him flush it down the toilet

7. Me and some friends went to an abandon camping ground two 4/20's ago. Me and a friend were fucking with them and we ran away from them and we were having a good time and when we got back to the car and left(with everyone of course), later we found we didn't have the bud. I went back the next day and it was gone, couldn't find it anywhere.

8. Haven't lost any bud yet myself. I have a friend who's notorious for losing stuff though. He's lost a lot of bud. Once he knocked an entire blunts worth, it was like a half an eighth, down behind the oven where the dust bunnies live... we had to chalk it off as a loss, because it was too gross to smoke. It was his bud though not mine, can't trust him with mine lol.

9. He would of been like: "Shit son, you don't want to be messing with this type of shit it'll fuck you up soooo baaaddd..." went to his room and got out his pipe... :smoking: "good stuff..."

10. I've never lost any bud, but I was saving the seeds from the best stuff I've ever smoked. And I've never been able to find them.
    Great story telling skills right here.

11. the most bud ive lost was 4gs. but the worst part abotu it was i literaly lost it in the headshop parking lot when i was picking up a new bowl. I know i lost it there because i was wrestling my friend for the front seat and it must have fell out of my pocket. :mad: needless to say i was ready to beat my friends ass.

12. I know someone found it, I left it on a park bench by a playing card i used to pack my bowl with...

I hope some teenagers found it or something..

Just hope it gets smoked