The Bud In The Hat says Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheBudInTheHat, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Hello all,
    I'm a new indoor grower of Barney's LSD and Acapulco Gold.

I've been looking some landsbread (seeds brought to me by a Jamaican buddy) grow and propagate in my garden for 8 years now, and had problems with my neighbors so I ended that sympathetic mess.

I've equipped my attic with a 600W hps, 2x 23W CFLs, and 2 big fans.
    On the other hand I have a 72 buckets Rain Forest aeroponic cloner with a 23W CFL and a heater.

I've harvested too early a NL, and now Im waiting for my first LSD and AG to dry and cure before I can give them a test.

I have to say that I have been amazed by the RainForest thing, got roots after 10 days, but now they are almost touching the bottom of the water pond.
    My clones have been very healthy from day one in this thing, and they've been growing in size and rooting the same way.

I don't know much about anything, just read some hundreds of posts, guides and a few books by Cervantes and other people. Many contradictions so I've tried to keep it easy and follow the more common advices.

I live 200 miles away from Amsterdam, so that's cool if I wanna try new strains and flavors.

Hope to help one day, for the moment I guess I'm the one who's gonna learn!

Best regards and grows to everyone

TBITH