Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The brand NEW 5-5-5 Deal!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Durchii, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Red Baron is the best pizza for home....Papa Johns is the best pizza for delivery/carry out.

2. disagree, Hungry Howies and Goodfellas is the best pizza EVER

3. Man, why's everyone rippin on the totinos pizzas? Haha im practically living off these right now, so something tastes better than nothing I guess. I got tired of sandwiches.

4. Hell yea man, I'm with you!

5. Is Totino's paying you or something???

Because I can understand why you can get 10 for $1... That looks like possibly the most vile gross pizza I have ever seen a photo of... I don't care how stoned I am, I would pass.

6. The Celeste Pizzas that are the same size are soooo much better and they go on sale often 10 for $10. Viva la Celeste

7. Fuck it, Fruitloops for life.

I do enjoy totinos, but a large pizza from blackjack is only 5.99! so much food!

8. hahaha. Maybe I just dont care what I eat... Its odd, and no I wish Totino's was paying me, I would fucking do this anyway.. need the money. Trust me, if I had more money I would eat different pizzas, buuutttt thats a problem cause i dont. .. So, Viva La Pizza? :rolleyes:

9. I understand the money thing... but a person can't survive off of super cheap freezer food. It will kill you... After a certain point you wont be able to prevent the liquid feces from leaking out of your ass. I don't say this to be gross or funny, its the truth!

10. Lay off the cock, your startin to sound gay :)

Theres a local pizza-store near me, 6-6-6 deal ha, 6 bucks for a large pepperoni.

11. Now that's a deal. :yummy:

12. ahhhhhh why'd you post those delicious pictures hahaha! im so hungry now!! :D

13. i love those pizzas! haha my fav. 1 is prolly sasuge(dam i cant spell) or cheese

14. i make pizza at my work (use to, now i do the grill) and it's all home-made. it's kind of greesy, but the shit is the bomb. especially since employees get free food while they work.

16" taco pizza is the best man. i shit you not.

15. Dude ive known about $10 for $10, infact if you want to know walmart sells them for .87 a peice, go away the pizza sucks anyway

MMMMM 5-5-5, ohh some chicken pizza from pizza hut is the bomb

16. That pizza tastes like shit, but me and my friends tear it up when we are drunk. Sometimes we get pizzas that are like 67 cents.

Heres some good pizza.
    [​IMG]

17. those look good

18. Oh my god it looks like someone just puked it up 5 times

i'll stay with the 5-5-5
    or dijornios

19. dominoe's makes me fuckin sick....i only eat it when i'm real fucked up and talked into it, hearing "5-5-5 dude, we need one more person to get in on this!" and i'm always too stupid and cheap to fall for it...for shame....

20. Dude fuck yeah when I get those they dont stay around for very long, I can go through 3-4 in one sitting