The Boondock Saints

Discussion in 'General' started by plumface_2002, Aug 10, 2005.

1. I just finished wwatching this movie, it is the most fucking hilarous shit ever! If you have not seen it rent of borrow it imediatly, it is seriously so crazy.

2. yea its definitely a super good movie.... the funny parts in it r hella funny

"well i havent heard any serial crusher theories or anything about huge friggin guys..... kinda makes me feel like river dancing"

3. The part where they accidentally shoot the cat is so fucking funny.

4. love this movie, after the first time i saw it I went out and bought it.

5. ya. amazing movie. they are making a sequel

6. check out all the bonus stuff on the dvd if you havent already.theres another like fifteen minutes of the cops theory on the fat serial killer.great movie

7. Man I love that movie. Especially the part where Willem Dafoe is examining the gunfight scene.

"There was a firefight!!!!"

8. I don't know if it'll ever get out though. Troy Duffy kind of fucked himself over by pissing off all the wrong people in Hollywood. If you want to know the full story, pick up the documentary "Overnight." It's all about the rise and fall of Duffy.

9. yea dude thats the craziest part "six men with guns drawn" and its just one guy that bust out 2 pistols unloads them drops them busts out 2 more, unloads them, busts out 2 more unloads them. he fucked some shit up!