The Book Of Eli

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Yall Ever See This Movie? We Got It Here but iain Watch It Ina LongTimes But Now i Think ima Ask My Husband an My Sister If They Wanna Get High an Watch It With Soon. It Starrs Denzel Washingtin an Gary Oldman an Mila Kunis an Ray Stevenson an a Bunch Of Others Who idk lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1

2. something about a mean black guy on a motorbike ...9/10 lemme check
    yeah Denzil Washington

ed:

Denzel Washington performed all of his own stunts in the hand-to-hand fight sequences.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Lol He Not Mean In The Movie He The Good Guy...He Just Ona Mission an Wont Let Evil Dtand In His Way Tho. LMK What You Think If You Watch It Plz?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. it was when he refused to 'jump the bones' of an attractive young lady' my bell rang on that 'book' lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yup Yup Lol Have You Seen It Before Then?

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. yes yes about 10 plus years ago Im a fan of Mr Washington ....as you know ...lol

what I do miss much abou the new movies is the extra stuff we got on the dvd's back then
    like the commentary from the lead actors etc

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yea Lol Same Here He isa Legit Talent. From What i Remember it isa Crazy Film. Too Going To Have To Rewatch Soon Tho.

~Toni~

8. Good movie

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Worth watching, well worth it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. True That Guys! :)

~Toni~

11. It's a good movie, saw it back in the 2000s on DVD. Loved the biblical theme inserted throughout the movie

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Yeah I saw it back in the day it came out around the time terminator salvation did both cool movies kinda similar

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Book of Eli was an excellent movie. One of my favorite lines was Eli, "We kill today for things we used to throw away." For some reason that stuck with me. Our plentiful future is not guaranteed.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I like "from the dust you came, and from the dust you shall return"

*Proceeds to slaughter everyone in sight*

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. We Finally Going To Get To Watch This Movie Tommorow Morning Yall ICW!

~Toni~

16. Loved this Movie. Big fan of Mr. Washington

• Winner Winner x 1

17. YAY! Me Too! He Isa Great Actor!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  18. Quite a nice movie, especially since I love post-apocalyptic films. I also value the religious thread very much

• Winner Winner x 1