The Bonsai Weed Tree!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by no-more-buyin!, Dec 28, 2007.

1. So a few plants were stressed so bad that I didn't think any of them would ever make it. Well, one did, I used to call it the weed palm tree, but with the new growth I'd have to go with a bonsai tree. Lets give this plant a hand for staying alive while all the other stretched out buddies died. :hello:

It smells dank and its even showing some pre-flowers! P.S. this little guy is 10-11 weeks old!

Attached Files:

2. i'm not sure what to say, i've seen worse, at least most of your leaves look like they're from cannabis. unfortunately from these pictures there is no way to tell the sex and it does not look like it is anywhere near mature enough to be showing sex. give some details about your set up, lights, soil ferts. nutes. etc.

3. ya as he said for 10-12 weeks it should be much bigger or fuller atleast but idk just good luck on the plant sir;)

4. oh lol, i got this plant when it was about as tall as it is now. The person holding onto it, just set it outside (right before winter) so it was stretched a ton and already had a bud on it. Then when I got it, it was watered with tap water that was 9 ph... that was the only one that was not dried up, so i turned off my 400w MH light and figured I'd try again later... 2 days later the plant was still alive! so I stuck it under some CFL's, and it just kinda sat there stunted, and just now started growing again! I know its sex, because it was budding when I got it, the bud was cut off by my friend, don't know why. Cutting the bud off the top produced what looks like 3-4 tops.... Its just a funny little plant I have sittin on the counter. It is actually very mature despite the size and is showing pre-sex, again. Hopefully I can get a clone off of it, as I know the genetics of this plant are high quality.... unfortunately the environment and grow situation turned it into a weird lookin thing.

but yes... thats right it is 10, maybe 12 weeks old. I have new plants on their 2nd week of veg... this girl is just funny.

Oh, taking a clone off this stressed plant won't cause undesired results, right? Its the genetics that matter I THINK, and not the fact that the original plant was stressed so many times.... but can somoene confirm this???

nutes-fox farm line minus Grow Big
    soil- fox farm ocean
    lights - 400 W MH to start, flourescents now

5. Stressed females can produce hermies in some cases. You will probably just have to try it and see what happens.

6. I realize a stressed female may turn into a hermie, but will clones taken from it have ANY increased chance of being hermie???

The stress isn't in the genetics obviously, and this plant would have been really nice if it had proper care in the beginning(I forget the seed company and strain, my buddy that gave them to me said AK-49, but i've never heard of anything above ak-47 lol :rolleyes:

Won't be making a genetic copy by cloning, except it won't be stressed this time? Or can the stress on the mother plant affect a healthy clone? I'd imagine if it did at all, the new growth would be only affected by genetics and shouldn't go hermie if not stressed by environment. Basically, I think the clipping that grows roots may be affected, but all growth after that should reverse any damage that would cause the female to go grow balls.
    Can anyone give me more info on this???

Thanks!!!
    -Ben