The Bong v2

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by zairo, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Two months ago, I got pulled over and got everything including my old bong taken away. I finally was able to save up for a new bong, and enough for little extra! :) whats your newest toking tool?

Attached Files:

2. Tree perc pre cooler, diffused downstem, and singe perc for under 80$

Attached Files:

3. That was the worst piece I've ever owned. Shittiest glass on the planet, thin as hell in all the wrong places, and the removeable perc is the draggiest, most badly made piece of crap ever.

For that price a travel tube by SSFG is your best bet for cheap probably.

4. For 65$ I really can't complain. Has a little drag to it but nothing I can't still clear in one rip after milking it. If anything I can take out the perc and use it as a normal tube.

5. I'm glad you like it, but I got it for about that and Ill complain. For 65 you can get a much better tube. I don't have a single good thing to say about it.

6. Yeah after I got it the saw the molino straight tube was on sale for 50$ .... Still have the diffy downstem and is like 2 inches taller. Oh well. I was thinking about getting the v3 honeycomb 8 arm removeable perc and putting that one in my bong. I think it would be smoother and less drag.

7. While the v3 IS better built, I got to use one extensively and it is definitely not worth it. For the price you could get a good apix tube or one by HVY or SYN. The percs are much better geometrically but still fragile. The downstem is a HUGE improvement, but is the only worthwhile part of the v3. My main issue is that its supposed to be 7mm, and while the neck is, the base gets as thin as 2 or 3mm. Its even quite thin around the joint. My friend broke his by it barely nudging his desk, the base just shattered.

8. Yeah the base is thin prob 3mm. But I like the unique shape of it and just gotta be extra careful with it.

9. I actually meant the v3. The v2 is officially at 4mm I think? But the base goes to around 2mm. If you're careful with it it should stay functional. I have a 20 dollar glass on glass bong that's thin as all hell, but I've been careful xD.