The Blind Cop!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rtlshred, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Friday :11:45 am

Me and my sister decide it is a nice day out and decide we should blaze. We walk down this sidewalk and walk about 5 feet into a line of non-dense forrest. We start to blaze, finish the first bowl, and pack another. Start smoking, when out of no where a cop drives down the sidewalk in his car. No road even close, he was just driiving down the path. He drove past us going about 2 miles an hour, bout 5 feet away, and didn't notice us at all. It was so surreal. We promptly ran through the tree line into the road, and ran to my car.
    :smoke: Cops are blind. :smoke"

2. I don't know what's weirder, the fact they were driving down the sidewalk or the fact they didn't notice you blazing. Maybe they really are blind xD

3. He was going to get blazed himself, is the only logical reasoning :bongin:

4. Agree'd

5. Shoulda dove in front of him and sued a mothafucker. Governments got mad bank.

6. hahahhahhahahhahahahhha fuckin hilarious...

7. haha good thinkin

8. Good idea, The chance of death would suck though. :(

9. As someone whose been hit by a car - the life long injurys and pain, don't outweight the cash payout:eek:

EDIT:
    ALWAYS LOOK BOTH WAYS TWICE!!!!!!

10. I wonder how real the numbers are on that debt site.

Sweet about him driving down the sidewalk right past you, my heart would have sank. Seriously though, diving in front of the car and suing them would have been funny, but not the best idea because you'd probably have gotten an obstruction of justice ticket :[