The Black Keys

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Rollbud, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Who else listens to Them? They are one of my favorite bands to listen to when im stoned. Their music has such a good feeling to it. If you don't know what Im talking about smoke a bowl then press play.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBPGm4Fbo0Q&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Black Keys "Just Got To Be"[/ame]

2. I love The Black Keys :metal:. The new album kicks ass. They are playing a show next month in my city. I can't wait.

3. Im beyond jealous, as soon as they have a concert near me Im buying tickets. They are supposed to be amazing In concert.

4. Yeah. When I go, I'll smoke a fat one for you. Then I'll yell out "This one's for that one guy on the forums, I don't really know his name. Woooohooooooo!" Then I'll be like "Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaah Black Keys. And everyone will look at me crazy, saying, "What the fuck is this guy smoking" And it will be a great night. hahaha. JK.

Have you heard of "The Beautiful Girls?" They rock too. I found them when listening to Black Keys radio on Pandora.

5. Rubber Factory is my favourite CD by them, but really when it comes down to it I end up getting sick of these guys, all their shit sounds the exact same! :confused_2: