The Bitch Gene

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spark Plug, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Does the bitch gene just run in the family? My great grandma is a huge bitch & my grandma is starting to become a huge bitch & it really sucks.I hate having to drive with her anywhere & I refuse to do so but today I had to take her to her appointment & the FIRST thing she says is " Have you been spraying the spray I gave you to cover up the nasty smell?" (Referring to the dank smell.) That's what really pissed me off. I haven't smoked in about a month in my car & I know damn well it doesn't smell like weed. I've had numerous people in my car since the last time I baked it out & even asked some of them if it still smelled because I was trying I get rid of the smell. Being the Bitch that my grandma is though, she decides to make some dumbass remark.I just told her to please be quiet & just had a quiet car ride to her appointment. Didn't even thank me for taking her there. Sent from my medulla oblongata.

2. Old people just piss me off at times. More often than not.Sent from my medulla oblongata.

3. Air fresheners >

4. #4 suplove, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    old people are just cranky like that. don't take it to the heart

5. Chill man, your granny loves you.

And you can bet your sweet ass it hurts like hell for them when they are treated like shit. Especially by their family. 
    We all know it can get tough to stay calm, but i trained my self to go with the flow and not mind any of these otherwise annoying remarks as you call them.

6. I was honestly thinking about baking my car out before I go to pick her up & telling her that THIS is what a weed smelling car smells like.Sent from my medulla oblongata.

7. [quote name="Anthonyknowsehh" post="19186305" timestamp="1387390441"]Air fresheners >[/quote]2 days after the last time I baked my car out I put in a new air freshener lol. Either she's just being a pain in the ass or I want my money back on that air freshener.Sent from my medulla oblongata.

8. Should've told her "grandma you better calm the fuk down before I throw the brakes on that Pussy" I wouldn't say that to my grandma cause she's nice to me but I would say that to yours

9. Yeah respect her. Anyways to answer the topic YES, crazy does run in the family. My grandmother on my moms side, my mother, and most recently my sister are all bitches to an extent. They are all exactly alike one another but get really pissed at each other because two crazy personalities just dont mix. Love them all dearly though.

10. Wow..

..just wow.

:(

11. Sounds like one of my shitty Uncles who killed my christmas for me a few years ago.
    Making stupid comments about being a "druggie" or whatever.

12. Shes your grandma, shes old school and was prolly brought up thinkn its a horrible drug....Im guessin she grew up before the 70s? Their outlook on bud is alot differnt than people in their 40s and younger IMO. My mom was same way.....shes old school but shes cool now....some people just cant....and wont change their view on it.

Shes your GMA tho, jus show her some respect.