*** The Biggest Thread Ever ***

Discussion in 'General' started by Perpetual Burn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, so in this thread we are going to try and make the biggest thread in GrassCity and possibly even internet history.

Now, we don\'t want people making stupid worthless posts just to build their postcounts nor do we want to post as rapid as possible just for the sake of making this thread as big as possible. This thread will grow over time.

This thread is for having small trivial discussions about anything. It is a place where people can get something off their chest real quick without wasting bandwidth and user\'s time creating silly short-lasted threads. It is also a place where you can ask a quick question and get a quick answer, so we can try and cut down on the repetitive threads. It is also a place where people can just hang out and have random and hopefully entertaining discussion.

If we keep the discussion as fun and entertaining as possible it will be a good place for people to get to know each other and will give surfers something entertaining to read when bored.

I *think* I have some mod support on this... and maybe one day we can get this stickied, but for now we\'ll have to keep it moving ourselves.

So, here ya go... post anything you might feel like saying that you didn\'t want to start a thread for and ask any questions you may need answered.

I\'ll start with a few questions, but anybody post anything just to get it started...

Anybody into downhill mountain biking on here?
    Anybody live in Salt Lake City?
    Anybody ever been to Argentina?

2. I think there has been a thread like this already made...

But I\'m bored so I\'ll contribute

yea kinda
    no
    no

you know something I don\'t get...why the hell is pounds abbreviated lbs? what asshole douchebag decided that???

3. never tried mountain biking and i dont live near u at all lol and never been to argentina.....im gladd u made this thread tho...it will hopfully make the bullshit threads dissapear and its gna be the biggest thread ever!!!! good job on makin this thread man its gna be cool...

4. What kind of bike do you have? Where do you ride?

Thanks, 420-420, but I actually live in Northstar at Lake Tahoe... but I was thinking about moving to SLC. I was also thinking about going to Las Lenas to be a ski-bum in Argentina this summer.

5. ooo u live semi close man....now wen i smoke that half u can send the money and it will be here in like 2 days...

6. I dunno, there are some pretty big threads already, but I\'ll make my contribution.

*contributes*

7. *contributes also*

Spiderpig spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does. Can he swing from a web? No he can\'t, he\'s a pig.....look out....he\'s the spiderpig!

8. I can answer that!

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-pou1.htm

9. A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected: a half-gallon of 2% milk, a carton of eggs, a quart of orange juice, a head of romaine lettuce, a 2 lb. can of coffee, and a 1 lb. package of bacon.

As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier.

While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated, \"You must be single.\"

The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict\'s intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she said \"Well, you know what, you\'re absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?\"

The drunk replied, \"Cause you\'re ugly.\"

10. anybody catch last nights episode of entourage?

11. Heard that joke before, and fucking love it:D:laughing:

12. hahahahaha. What a great punchline!

13. Ouch, our first p0nage of the thread.

I did. I don\'t like fighting, but I\'m glad E finally kicked Walsh\'s ass.

Did anybody watch John from Cincinnati last night? That show finally hit it\'s stride in full-form last night. Brilliant episode... finally explained why Sissy\'s such a bitch.

14. well if this is going to be the biggest thread ever, i just would like to post a post in it so here you go.

15. perplexity demolished! :smoke:

I really wasn\'t expecting an answer so fast...
    thanks hempress...I guess :confused:

16. :laughing: You\'re welcome.

17. Not meaning to rain on anyone\'s parade, but a place called gaia online(I personally hate it) it is common for a thread to have 800 pages, some even have 8000+pages

It is impossible for this community of 60,000 to compete with the MILLIONS of members at such a place :p

18. I\'ve been to Gaia and that is like the most boring place ever. :laughing: Not trying to rain on your parade, either. Since there are so many people there, I imagine it\'s a fun place for some.

19. Man, we don\'t care about them gais. Pun intended.

Well, maybe we can shoot for 500,000 posts... as long as it\'s fun.

20. Hi all:wave:

Im just blazin some tokes drinking a redbull, talking to this girl i just met. Life is good right now:D

:hello:eric:hello:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.