The big RULE lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UrbanPest, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Beer before grass you're on your ass, grass before beer you're in the clear... Check it...

2. i just got hammed with the fam this fine christmas then hit the shit out of my hash oil pen and im fine. its the person not the way you do it.

3. Maybe for you

4. I drank a shit ton of beer then vaped some bowls. I'm still good haha.

5. if i'm drunk i get less of a high from weed than i would sober.
    however, you can get more fucked up from combining the two, with significant amounts of pot if you have a tolerance.

6. Sounds like someone just did a spinoff of "liquor before beer" ive smoked then drank and drank then smoked, makes no difference

7. It's about how much your stomach can handle. Some have weak stomachs.

8. the best feeling for me is coming back from a party super drunk and then hitting the bud with the homies, so i have to disagree with the original statement

9. the game changes life
    my mind just aint right
    rewind get this dough
    guess this aint your night

10. Lol, shit I should hang my head in shame. I was drunk last night, had a mad bowl and passed out.

11. I agree it's with the person. I can do it whichever way and all it does is makes me have a more amazing time ahaha.

12. It's not to do with the person, it's to do with tolerance of both drugs.

That is the rule and it's a good rule. We say "Beer before bong, you're in the wrong. Bong before beer, you're in the clear."

Marijuana will increase the effects of alcohol proportionate to how drunk you are versus what your tolerance to smoking is. I've been totally fine after a full night of drinking then having a few puffs on a joint. I've been feeling completely sober after 10 beers and had the same amount and afterwards been feeling extremely drunk, like the weed just activated the alcohol straight away.

I've also had four beers, had a joint, greened out then passed out.

The first two times I'd been smoking plenty the days before then on the last time I'd barely had any in the past 4-5 months and been knocked on my ass.

13. Correct, good sir.

The only people I have seen with the alcohol/weed issue are those that have low tolerances for one or the other ('or' being used conjunctively).

14. I have a pretty low tolerance to alcohol. For some reason, there's some nights I can just keep drinking beer and am perfectly fine. Other nights, 6 and I'm feeling sick.

So when I'm combining weed and alcohol, I go easy on the alcohol - 3 or 4 beers along with a few bong hits is the perfect combo for me. Doesn't matter what comes first, but probably the bong hits.

15. Yeah drinking ain't my forte man, would rather smoke than drink anyway. Good to know there's a science behind it haha.

16. yeah I get the spins if I mix too much.....I usually get super drunk and smoke a few bowls or take countless bong rips and them just a few shots or a beer or something. The best combination tho is adderall, gravs, and shots(not too many tho cause the adderall) its sooo nice and you just want to chill all night

17. Really? The rule is completely opposite with me and my friends. If we smoke before we drink it's never a good mix because I often get tired, but a few beers or a good whiskey before I toke and I'm in heaven.

18. You learn something new every day :)

+rep for teaching me a new way to use a word, I love that stuff.

19. yea it's defiantly the person. I've been on my ass very few times from being drunk and that was when i was 16 and immature and stupid and didn't know when to stop. I smoke everytime i drink now and i'm fine. I never drink to that point were im impaired. it's just immature and retarded. and completely no fun.