The Big Grasscity Ultimate Bong Survey

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Superjoint, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
    Hello Grasscity toker tool lover,

After some disappointing news that RooR does not want to sell its Bongs via grasscity (as they are in process to move production to the USA and have exclusive sales for the US via their own website only in the near future) , we are in the process to start our own production line of High Quality bongs of "Roor" like quality. Please help us with our quest to make the ultimate product line of High Quality Bongs

Please fill in our survey and receive a 20% discount coupon, this coupon is valid until the 15th of February
    Take the survey here

All submission are anonymous and via https encrypted.

We appreciate your feedback and help!

SJ - webmaster grasscity.com

2. I didn't fill out the survey because I really don't know anything about bongs. I started and realized my input isn't really helpful because I'm American and metric measurements mean nothing to me. :p

I think this is a great idea though and I hope that it ends up happening. I would definitely buy a GC bong, depending on the price it might take me a while because I'm still climbing out of debt - but I think it's a fantastic idea.

3. I just took a brief look at the survey and i can't answer any questions as well cause i don't know anything about bongs.

i'm pretty much with Pete on the whole thing. GC having their own brand of bong would be awesome and a great way to attract new customers and possibly members. i'd support in any way i could and definitely buy one once i get money.

4. they should add a design a bong feature, that would be tight

5. Suhhweeet!! :)

6. I did the survey, I just want some nice percolated bongs with diffused stems and ashcatchers for fair prices. ROOR is overpriced IMO.

Ice pinches are optional but I'm cool with them. There should never be a carb on a bong ever imo.

7. Screw inline percs too. The more arms fused onto a tree perc the better.

Sandblasting seems a bit played out as well.

8. I'll do the survey later tonight, but if you ask me, you already sell the best bong ever given it's price :p

Viva La Mad Scientist v2

9. Yeah the mad scientist v2 is pretty rad. :smoking:

I need to clean mine.

10. i just want to see detachable beaker bottoms.

11. I agree with this post

12. Sounds perfect. Filling it out now.

13. BuildaBong workshop anyone?:)

14. Sounds great Grasscity! Just what we needed. Thanks SJ for getting this going

15. Done. Can't wait to see the GC bong!:hello::smoking:

16. this is a great idea. if you did this then maybe you can make custom beaker bottoms and sell those as well. or maybe a mix and match kinda thing.

17. This is awesome.

Im in the market for a new bong since my dog has broken my last 3 :(

18. Somehow I read all of this, took the survey and still didn't understand that SJ was setting out to actually start a new line.

Good luck... but if this is meant to solve the "no high end" problem in the store I'm not optimistic. Glassblowing is an art as much as a science. You don't just start making high quality tubes out of nowhere. ROOR.de has been kicking for 15 years. The guy blowing SG Sovereignty tubes has been doing it for 8 years. Unless you plan on commissioning a line through a sci shop, I don't see it happening quickly. At least not up to ROOR.de and EHLE standards... and I'm under the impression that that is the hole you're trying to fill.

I understand now that nobody wants to dropship... but aren't there other options between that and starting a whole new line?

19. filled out and sent! Good luck!

this could be a great opportunity for the crazy good artists of grasscity to design artwork for the bongs as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.