The Best Unintentionally Funny Films

Discussion in 'Movies' started by InDetroit, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Which ones do you recommend?

[​IMG]

2. The one

The only

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

its a movie about vampires. . and all the vampires are little people/dwarfs/midgets whatever

no fucking joke

and yes i own it on dvd

4. [​IMG]

I RIKE MUFFINS!!!

5. [​IMG]

First Clint Eastwood movie I've seen the whole way through. This is like the epitome of cheesy: none of the villains can aim a gun, the protagonist is Mr. Badass, the music is horrid, and there's this car chase scene that is completely over the top with unintentional lulz. Never again, Clint Eastwood. Never again.

6. Every shitty horror movie ever made. Especially the Final Destination series.

Funny as fuck. :smoke:

7. hahah hell ya final destination for some reason always has me cracking up

8. How about a combo of "unintentional" comedy...

[​IMG]

When I saw this I couldn't believe it was real it was so hilarious. And I think it's funnier that it's supposed to be taken seriously. Then the third part of the trilogy...

[​IMG]

It steps it up on the ridiculous scale but it's not as consistently funny.

"Welcome to the Thunderdome Bitch!" :hello:

9. [​IMG]
    FTW!

Oh, and the really obvious...
    [​IMG]

10. Man I vagely remember this movie from lit 10 or something, i only remember a scene where some guy wants to see his dick to see if black people are truly bigger. Please tell me this scene exsists and im not just crazy/some other shit.

11. It looks like kind of an old movie...I don't know if they could get away with that

Then again, I've never seen it, so hopefully someone can provide an answer

12. ive never done acid but if it makes my food talk to me, im on board!

13. This one had me rolling in the aisles the first time I saw it, but I was tripping my balls off, so maybe it was just me.
    [​IMG]

14. HA! The beginning scene is amazing. "There coming to get you, Barbra!"

15. Right. It's in there (Near the end). Here's a good scene where he's being chased after by whites and called "Fuzz Head" etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrI1yvpnfwc