The best times of my life,

Discussion in 'General' started by Brahski, Mar 8, 2011.

1. have been on drugs. There is honestly no better feeling than leaving the phone at home, eating a bag of goodies and running into the woods with nothing but the clothes on your back and a backpack.. Free from.. everything.

Maybe I'm just pathetic, but I love for that shit. Discuss.

2. I agree 100%. Maybe it's the addict in me, but I have never had as much fun as i have on drugs. I feel as if i am immortal from the daily tributes of modern life.

3. i love camping. nuf said

4. I have been wanting to go camping on a certain substance for so long...

5. yes, drugs are awesome.

6. Good Thread...

I just love the outdoors in general

I find there is nothing better than doin some drugs :smoke: and going out for a boulder session with only your pad and a back pack... its pure bliss

7. pshhh who eats or snorts drugs anymore everyone knos all the cool kids are injecting

8. I don't know, I had some pretty damn good times during high school. Sometimes it involved sleep deprivation... like on our trip to washington DC. Felt like I was on drugs lol cause I've never been so deprived of slumber...
    I'm on drugs right now mane.
    Up up and away! :smoke:

But yeah better times have been had, but nowadays, it is the drugs that make the moments now.... :bonging:

9. Everyone should drop what they are doing, forget about the mundane, secular world congesting the natural thought process and see what life is really all about.

10. The best times of my life have been with people- friends and family.

I've had great times on drugs, but most of them cause me to be very introspective, which is good, but too much and I start to become selfish and lose sight of what is real and important. I like that balance in my life.

11. Drugs, man.

They nurture the soul so well.

12. Sadly I'm not at that part of my life yet.

Don't get me wrong, I love and appreciate my family but I feel as if those moments come with age, I'm guessing you're older?

13. i like going places my physical mind cannot comprehend.