The best thing since ballpits, well i dont remember what they are called, Pics

Discussion in 'General' started by stenod, Jun 12, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

The one we rode one was much better than this one, we got that thing going so fast.
    Def stoned at the time, it was awesome. You all need to get very stoned and go play on these things. All the little kids and their parents were staring at us.
    "Dude I havent been this f-ed up in years" lol
    Anyways these things are super cool, anybody remember what they are called?

• Like Like x 1
  2. those shits are cool.

i once hurt my cousin really bad a while ago when i got him going really fast and i didn't stop him and he flew off and that metal handrail thing smashed into his leg.

3. merry-go-round dude. yeah they were cool back in the day havnt been on one in years.

4. Definitely twice as awesome as the ball pit.

And i saw a video of some guy who put the rear wheel of his motorcycle on one of those and used it to spin the thing....It got going to like 50 mph and the people fell off.

5. yea I havent been on one since like early elementary school I don't know of any parks or anything around here with one of those, I think theyre pretty dangerous for little kids to be honest maybe thats why you dont see many anymore.

6. is it just called a mery-go-round, I always thought of that as the gay things at amusement parks with the bobbing horses.

they almost made a friend hurl.

7. yeah there was a dateline or something like that were these kids wrapped a rope around it at the bottom and tied the other end to a truck and got that bitch really going but i think someone died so kids don't try that at home

8. But, you'd always need a team of willing 8-year-olds, committed enough to spin you as fast at the could.

Now, those were fun. If you only have like 2 guys, its not fun. No speed. 10 or more. All thrusting their tiny arms. Then, you'll have the time of your life.

Awesome, always.

9. WTF, thats sick.

10. I'd do the truck, trick.

Be fun.

11. Dude thats why you get one adult male who isn't worried about hurting you to spin it as fast as possible(which is quiet fast one adult male is faster then a bunch of little boy arms). Well thats wat we did back in the day anyway.

12. I dont know me and my two friends got that thing going as fast as i could handle, good times

13. I remember how those things always had the deepest trenches around them.

14. I'll admit.

Those things were a Darwinian dream.

15. it was an end of an era when they removed these and banned dodgeball from school. it must suck for kids nowadays being raised on electronic stimuli mostly. half the fun was knowing you could get scraped up.

16. those things are fun as fuck. i used to have one by my house but when they re-di the park they took it out and didn't put another one in. Oh well.

17. HEY A MERY GO ROUND!
    I remember in like frade 6 these grade 12s that used to get me baked, actually
    got me drunk and they said it looked like a circular fountain of puke when they
    span me around.

I hate those fuckers.Who would get a grade 6 baked?O well i chose to.
    Im 181/2 now and want to kick their asses.:devious:.Then ill hang em all in
    wedgies on the mery go round and spin it.:D

18. dude davoplot wat are u on? you type really crazy and its hard to understand.

19. ahahhaha.8Beers deep and puffin j's.Im smoking one right now..:smoking:

20. I liked the ones that had no bars on them. Conquering it..and gettin to the middle of that thing with out fallin on your ass 10 times and then kicking all the other kids off of it to claim your turf...that gave you 'badass' status on the playground; other kids would fear you.