Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best thing ever!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jesuz, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Well a few days ago when i was really high with my friend, We were chillin and i closed my eyes and all i saw was flashing and my eyes were twitching. Then i would imagine something and when i pictured it, it looked so real. I pretended i was holding a pair of tits and i sware to god i thought i was actually holding boobies lol. It was fucking amazing. And also. My friends brother said that weed kills a lot of brain cells and is just as bad as smoking 10 cigarettes. Is that true? i disagreed with him

2. No, marijuana doesn't kill brain cells.

I've tripped like that, but for whatever reason the stuff I saw was something I've seen before in my life. It was a pretty important experience.

3. i dont trip like that on weed anymore its too expensive, i jus steal sum cough surup n drink it, thatl getchu trippin 3 times as hard and as good for the same money

4. what kind you drink bro?

5. No offense dude, but you're a loser.

6. marijuana stimulates brain cell growth ,if anything it make you smarter.And your friend's brother can suck your balls :bongin:

High-dose cannabis stimulates growth of brain cells in rats - Health News, Health & Families - The Independent

7. one time i got high while watching skeleton key. i closed my eyes and i saw millions of millions of 3-d simulations of keys like that opening doors. so trippy. also, i saw a dinosaur in my backyard but that may have been a dream. tripping like that is very enlightening

8. I've tripped like that before, but only once or twice when I first started smoking.

As for the braincell thing, the person who told you seems to be quite misinformed.

9. i got so fucked up once that i could see through walls.

10. I'm not sure you can "no offense" something like that.

"No offense, but I'm going to kill your family with a Civil War cannon at close range filled with hundreds of marbles ."

See? Doesn't quite work.

11. #11 musD, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    its refering to a single synthetic cannabinoid that works when used in high doses not low doses..

they still say that it impair memory, which some may experience such as short term memory loss.

12. :eek: lol thats fucking cool

13. yeah,but that doesn't mean that you lose brain cells in low doses either..

14. Hehe, but come on dude, Cough Syrup? :confused:

15. To each their own.

To the OP, NO, weed does not kill brain cells whatsoever.

And we all love boobies. :)

but you guys say you don't trip like that anymore? Have any of you tried recently? Get really stoned and lay under a light that doesn't irritate your eyes, pop in some tunes, and tell me it doesn't work out for the better.

16. Oh I understand completely. It's idiotic to do something that is known for killing people. Doesn't matter what it is...couch syrup, crack, DUI. Regardless if it makes me a hypocrite to say so since I smoke or not, it's dumb.

And I certainly understand "to each, his own" but the way I look at it, if you are going to show absolutely no regard for your life, at least allow me to make fun of you while you're still here to make fun of. I do the same thing to people who drive drunk. It's worked both ways...sometimes it stops them from driving, but one time, it was one of the last things anybody ever said to them before they got in a wheel and hit a tree doing 45 with no seatbelt.

17. Good shit. :cool:

18. This makes me want to smoke out of my new bong that has ice catches. Yes! Im getting my weed on friday. And thankyou to those who say it doesnt kill braincells. My friend was preached to by some douche bag. Saying its worse than smoking 10 cigarettes. Gay ass crap. And ive been short term up the ass like the day i smoke the day after and the day after that. And then i still kinda have it but not as bad.