The best thing about winter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Terran, Dec 23, 2008.

1. For me, its the snow. We got about 10 inches on the ground saturday. I chilled at my buddy's house that night during the blizzard. We built this kick ass igloo/snow fort. like it was complete with a cieling and all. We put some candles in there for warmth/light and hotboxed the shit out of it with a blunt and numerous snow hits from the bong. That was a GOOD night.

2. I hear you man. I'm going to Vancouver tomorrow and my friends told me that there is lots and lots of snow there :D. Something about smoking in snow turns me on ;)

3. Yes, it is so the snow bong hits.

Good times

4. damn,i think i'm gonna try and make a nice big fort to hot box now. thanksfor the idea

5. Holy fuck you just reminded me I have snow and a bong!!!!!! YESSSS!

6. Haha, me and 2 of my buddies did the exact same thing! Hot boxing an igloo is amazing. I live on Vancouver Island, we got about a foot and a half with more to come tonight.
    I love sitting out on my porch or in my windowsill with a joint in hand watching it snow.:smoke:

7. SNOW BONGS!

Ice cubes? I don't think so, just open up the window grab a handful of snow from the roof and pack up the bong.

8. I live near Vancouver and yeah, there's like 2 feet of snow in my driveway, easily, probably more like 3 feet.

Its fucking awesome! We rolled up a GIANT snowball and rolled it down my bigass hill, made a huge pile at the bottom!

9. Their has been so much snow the past few nights that me and my friends have been towing tubes behind cars through our town. I live in a pretty small town so its legit.

10. And I thought wisconsin winters were bad! Haha!

Out of curiosity.... I am 22 but just wondering.... What happens for the schools in Canada when you guys get snow like that? Are you seriously prepared for that much snow? Damn!

11. Depends on where you live in Canada. Some places get shit tons of snow every year while some get very minimal. The places that get more snow are usually more prepared than the other places. Where I live we don't get lots, but since we never get that much we are never really that prepared. We recently just got 2 and 1/2 feet of snow. That's the most snow we have gotten here at once since back in 1996 (there was a massive blizzard here).
    Other parts of Canada usually laugh at us for complaining over a few centimeters of snow.:smoke:

12. Best thing about winter, I never have to shovel snow! :D

13. You live on/near the coast dont you.

Victoria?

14. Pretty much. I live in Sidney, it's a 20 minute drive from Victoria.

15. We're getting hammered in Toronto! God, we have almost three feet on the ground and I'm going to the country for Christmas where there will be more. I've been shovelling and smoking at night, hehe.

16. I live in Canada, southern ontario, and where i live happens to be in the exact middle of the snow belt, its been blizzarding for the past 5 days, fucken crazy shit. The last day of school before vacation we got off for a snow day.