the best stoner song in the world:

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by brian8472, Nov 20, 2003.

1. my sig

download mota by the offspring and listen to the lyrics absolutly true and funny as hell

2. Hell yeah dude:D the older offspring (smash - Ixnay on the hombre) is killer stoner music

Newer ones sux tho:/

3. id have to say the entire dark side of the moon cd..... it plays as one long ass song... doesnt get anybetter than that... almost like gettin stoned without getting stoned....

4. Originally posted by hippie john
    id have to say the entire dark side of the moon cd..... it plays as one long ass song... doesnt get anybetter than that... almost like gettin stoned without getting stoned....

Definitely i would have to agree with hippie john.I love that album!:D

5. Parliment Funkadelic - Maggot Brain. its the most amazing song for stoners

6. Next time you get stoned, put this song on, its real trippy

Galactic - Quiet Please

great jazz band.

7. Dark Side of the Moon is great, but im gonna go with either Dear old Dad by Blind Melon or even better yet, the entire 4 disc collection of Stepping out with the Dead, their london tour. Great collection, great band, great times

happy tokins

8. Make my funk the p-funk
    Cause I wants to get funked up!!!

... ok, different song, but p-funk is awsome. the only band funkier than that is... my band.. which we don't have a name for.

tower of power is MEGA funky

hmm... i like "double vision" by foreigner... if you dig that stuff once in a while instead of the laid back stuff. I myself like the more relaxed stuff most of the time but a fit of double vision comes to me if i smoke a lot... and i must listen to that.

also, "legend of a mind" by the moody blues (about timothy leary) is a sweet stoner song. That is some crazy feeling if you really ride the song's mood out.

9. Are you joking?

10. any song by gruvis malt. if you read this, and you like funk/rock/jazz and you STILL dont check em out, your just a complete loser and thats all there is to it. they're so good i just cant stand it.

also: babylon rule dem by groundation. awesome reggae band from northern california.

11. hell ya! I grew up on the Offspring...I always listen to mota when I get stoned too. Kottonmouth Kings are good choice, although I prefer them when they had Saint Dog because they had more of a punk edge...and Saint is the fucking man. 311 has some nice chill songs to listen to when you're baked, but I'm suprised no one mentioned Sublime yet...that's the best music if you're stoned or not.

12. oh, but it does get better. synch it up to wizard of oz and it's a whole new experience.

13. hey ya is the best stoner song man its just funny as hell i love it :D

14. the wall cd by pink floyd is awsome

15. since its song and not cd i would say either crab eyes or akimbo by moe

16. Down - Hail the Leaf - this has got to be the best!!

that brave river, I can't sail.
    because of that lone feeling,
    that I might fail.
    So {fuck it.}
    I just smoke-
    let me feel stoned
    6th hour.
    I still fail to rise,
    and I cower in
    reality's eyes, so I
    just smoke-
    let me feel stoned