Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best smelling bud ive come across (macros included)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Closet Smoker, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Well I've been waiting for a co-worker of mine to hook me up with this wonderful bud for a month now. Today they finally came through:hello:. Smoking GDP before class was starting to effect my grades:D(sleeps all day). She gets it from a friend of hers whom has a dedicated grow house in my area. I don't know the strain, but i know its 100% Sativa, or damn near! I love smoking this in the morning and mid-day, it's natural Adderall. The smell, oh the smell
    ...(let me open a bottle up real quick) Ahhh:yay: I thought that all the Purple Kush and GDP I've been getting were pungent. This shit reeeeeeeeks of sweet, fruity, skunkyness I'll try to explain better tommorow when im not as high. But I had a hlaf O in my car for four hours, come out after work, and can smell it before i even opened my door. I drive a fucking Tahoe and I had it in a ziplock bag in my center console, and I could smell it from 10 feet away. I had to get home asap before I pull up to a cop at a light. lol that could have been akward. Anyways The taste is very similar to the smell when smoked out of the vaporizer. A very strong blueberry-like taste with a hint of skunk. I love it. In all I picked up a little bit more than a half ounce(15 grams) for $200. I sold two eighths to my friends and kept 7.4 grams for myself. IMHO $100 a quarter is a really good deal for me. Im used to paying $140-$160 a qaurter for Purple strains and kushs.

The 1/4oz in the bag
    [​IMG]
    On the desk
    [​IMG]
    A blue tint to this nug (not from lighter)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My last pick up of Juicy Fruit
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like the nugs you manicured, well done! :hello:

3. A tad leafy but dank none the less. I love that feeling after waiting for a sack and you open the bag and the smell gives you a nose-orgasm.

4. I may just be really high right now, but are you talking about the last two pictures, if so those are Juicy fruit. If not I did not touch the new sac, manicuring wise.
    Thanks non the less. :)
    Yes! When i actually opened the bag I got a contact high and my nose started to tingle:D

5. good shit leafy a lil but still good shit..
    The other pack made me drool a lil;)
    glad that vick in the first picture was fat tho;)

6. You are a lucky, lucky man. I've lived in Atlanta for 8 years now and have yet to find any bud that nice looking.

7. Thank you, But if you have lived here for this long then you don't know where to look.
    There is sooooo much dank bud around here its crazy. Maybe its the crowd of people i hang around and work with. Restaurant workers always have the funk man.

8. #8 Bank404, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
    you in the A see no wonder you copped some smoke like this:D Atlanta got the smoke. Atlanta and Midland got the best smoke out of all the places i've copped smoke from.

9. Yesir!

10. bank got the smoke you just gotta know the pple. the strip got too much lob(mids for people who don't know) and wannabe $30 a blunt purple. shit is crazy on the strip. very lil exotic on the strip

11. Here is what is behind those frosty leaves, frosty bud:D
    [​IMG]

12. holy shit i just jacked off like 46 times to that

13. beautiful nuggaloons

14. They are indeed beautiful! Thanks

15. Go to Gwinnett county and you can find all the super dank you want. :D

16. Damn right, I chase that nosegasim like no other. Its one of the greatest feelings in the world when you open up your sack after your pickup and the smell just puts that ear-to-ear smile on your face :yay:

17. I love when dealers are like, " yea I got some real good heads." Then you get there and it has no scent whatsoever... not. If you cant smell it before you see it, dont smoke it ;)

18. I get shit all the time that has no scent, but is just on par with crystals as the stuff that smells up an entire room. Its just, when it DOES smell you dont have to guess if its going to be good.:p

19. I know, I just perfer a strong scent with my trich covered buds :)

20. holy shit man id kill to get that quality in my area all i can get down here are mids and occasionally dank but never stuff as good as this