The best Party Bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cptblueballs, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Materials Needed:
    utz bj's size cheese ball container
    2 hoses 3/8" each cut to 3.5 feet
    2 3/8" valves
    2 3/8" rubber washers
    bong slide female
    bong slide male
    Five gallon bucket
    Cut holes in cheese ball container for valve be careful not to cut holes too big
    Cut bottom off cheese ball container
    Enjoy

[​IMG]
    Shot with COOLPIX L2 at 2009-10-13

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. milk shot now.

3. i hate when people posty awesome glass without a milk vid

4. Me too, good thing this isnt glass

5. Downstem needs to be ALOT longer or your going to be sippin on a good bit of bong water lol

6. OMG I MUST SEE MILK!!! :eek:

7. Yeah, your definitely gonna want to make that downstem alot longer.

8. So, Basically its a Hookah...

9. one second getting on that

10. i think it needs a bigger bowl. two ppl hitting that at once would burn through the whole bowl pretty quick

11. if you just got a piece of that tube and attached it to the downsteam and filled the bottle with some water and a shitload of ice cubes you could easilly turn that into one of the sickest pieces in the universe, but its still pretty cool as is

12. Milk vid! :hello:

13. well being october, i would suggest everbody go make a Big ol' pumpkin bong...now!!!!!

14. Wow very creative.. gave me some ideas:p

15. The Milk shot!

[​IMG]

16. damn dude, that shit is great. Im def gonna have to make one.

Did u ever lengthen the downstem? if so how?

17. wheres the pretezels now!!!

18. I made these before.. But with a big glass jug with holes drilled using a diamond tip bit.
    They are fun for having a few guys over... Like me and my friend had a contest verse other guys, basically pack the bowl tight as possible and give taking biggest hits you can and fast as you can and switching and first person to cough from whichever team lost... LOL, not much of a game but we were pretty high..

Shits a bitch to clear, smoke goes a bit stale, I prefer a glass spoon tbh.

19. no i never lengthened it causes no problems this way so i never thought of doing it..

20. well ya but its not really a bong at all it doesnt even filter through water...

pretty cool though:hello: