Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best munchies!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by phatbastrd599, Dec 8, 2005.

1. yo this snack may sound a bit weird but its extremely fucking tasty so im putting it on here so the rest of u stoners can try it. First get an ego waffle and toast it normally. Once the waffle is toasted and nice and warm place it on a plate. Then get a nice heaping scoop of vanilla ice cream and place it on top of the waffle. Finally get ur maple syrup n soak that muhfuka. Now eat ur snack b4 the ice cream melts!!!!! this snack shood leave a warm yet cool feeling on ur palate and is also extremely sweet and delicious. try it n lemme know how u liked it.

2. That sounds real good and its great because its easy and good at anytime of the day. You should try it with chocolate syrup waffles and chocolate rule.

My personal favorite munchies is the chocolate frosted donuts from 7-11 and a thing of Berkly farms milk man that hits the spot especially because i get real bad cotton mouth when i smoke.

3. im gonna try it right now

4. Doesn't sounds weird at all. If you think about it puttin in a scoop of vanilla icecream in to rootbeer is more weird, but it tastes godlike :D. Sounds very good bro, ill try it one day.

5. yeah, this isnt very weird, its served in some restaurants

add some strawberrys in that mix, and whip cream

6. Waffles with peanut butter is good. Try that one.

7. hot fries and chocolate milk. and poptarts.

8. cinnamon toast crunch, anything sweet really

9. If youy want salty, go with "Munchos" made by Lay, they are just good. And "Munchies" is like a rip off of Checks Mix, but its still tasty.

10. bagels, corndogs and cool ranch doritos are the best combination ever!

11. sick! :)
    When i lived in Pittsburgh, it was right near a 7-11. So when i had the munchies, i would walk down there, and get the sickest combination of stuff, like, doritos, chocolate, V8, and pickles.. sick! I thought it was so good eating it, having all these different textures, but the next day, i would feel pretty gross.

12. For real, man! Munchos pwn!

13. Waffles with chocolate chips are orgasmic

14. Sorry man, im going to have to go with my regular egos. put 4 in the toaster, then when you take em out, you gotta put the syrup in the microwave for a bit. Then PLASTER the egos with butter, then cover every single square with syrup...eat with fork or (my way) make a waffle sandwich!!! im the traditional ego eater.

Oh yeah, and cheddar flavored "munchies" are the best thing ever.

15. Cottage cheese on pizza is good, man

16. I just tryed this... pretty delish. Thanks man. I would +repya but i gotta spread that butter around a little first

17. too much sugarness for me.

18. well thats fucking great, reading this thread made me hungry as hell so now i gotta make a trip to wendys, get a biggie fry and a large frostie so i got something to dip my fries in, thanks alot jerks:cool:

19. Taco Bell or McDonalds
    or if youre chilling at someone's house, they better have some Funyons on hand....