Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Best Method

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by themysteryD, Aug 15, 2011.

1. I've been smoking out of homemade bongs for months now. Although it gets the job done, I'm looking for something better. I've never rolled a joint before and although I want to, I'm not sure of the proper way how. What's the best way? And are glass pipes better than joints/blunts? I've smoked dozens and dozens of times but every single time has been out of a homemade bong. Input/instructions on joint rolling on whether buying a glass pipe would be better is appreciated. Please be detailed.:smoke:

2. Depends what you want and your situation. Do you want portability? Best taste? Most efficient? Most discrete? What's your budget? Information, information, information.

3. There are some pretty good joint rolling tutorials on youtube and grasscity. Search functions are your friend.

My favorite way to get high is hot knife hits...which works best with hash.

Happysmoking

4. Usually buy about 4 G's at a time, to answer that first question. And I'm talking best way to get really high.

5. The most efficient then. That means vaping or making edibles.

If you aren't into vaping (some people like it, some don't, personal preference) then you're best off with a bong. A good one, no 50$ or acrylic pieces of shit.

6. Tried a bubbler before?

7. I don't think I've ever smoked a glass bong and not gotten really high

8. Me? Yeah, I have one. Bongs give a better high and are generally nicer to look at and appreciate unless you have one of those heady big bubblers.

9. So you would recommend spending more money on a bong then getting a glass pipe?

10. Yes. What's your living situation though?