the best day of my life

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Apr 7, 2007.

1. it wasnt even a full day, it was more like 30-40 minutes... but earlier on, my ex girlfriend (the one that i'm still in love with to this day after 3 years) called me out of the blue, i havent heard her voice or seen her up close since we brokeup 3 years ago, but she called cuz she drove by my house n "was thinking about me" so i asked her if i could see her for a little while, but she said she couldnt cuz she had to go do some shit.. then 10 minutes later she sends me a text message from her friends phone n asks what time i'll be home later n i tell her 9. so around 9 oclock she calls me to see if i'm home and i was, n she drives to my house, the first thing i thought/said when i got in her car was "wow..... your still so fucking beautiful" n she jus smiled n said how she looks horrible like always. n basically the vibe between us was still there, i was still able to hold her and kiss her even though our previous conversations on AIM were her telling me how we cant ever be the same....

nothing in life would make me happier right now than to have her in my life again

not that any of you fucks care... selfish bastards :p

2. cool man soundslike u had a great day
    and even tho ur not very religeous .. happy easter :rolleyes:
    peace

3. Thas good homie, I hope shit works out for you dawg.

4. if you do get back together, smoke and ounce to dat

5. Hell yah man. After three years to boot.

6. That's awesome man! Good for you. When I broke up with my last girlfriend, there was a long period that I was still in love with her and that was like one of my dreams. That must be amazing for you.