Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best damn day.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RippinThe407, May 10, 2011.

1. I had the day of my life yesterday. It wasn't expensive or anything, but it's still an awesome day.
    I woke up and my parents were out of the house. I realized they both had to leave early for work. So I took a few rips before class. I got through class and I was bumbed because there was an Avenged Sevenfold concert at 7 that I wasn't going to. My girlfriend had a ticket from her sister and I didn't which also sucked. So, after school, my friend says a girl has a ticket she'll sell me for $60. I was like, no way man I don't need it that bad. My friend used his best friend card and asked for the ticket for himself. When she submitted he got the ticket and gave it to me! Woohoo! On the way to the concert I took a few more awesome bong rips. We had decent seats to the concert and, to top it off, there was a guy behind us a row who had a cigarette carton full of joints. He saw me looking and he smiled and said he'd give me a puff if I wanted (I had a shirt with a pot leaf on the back on). So I got a few jay hits during the concert. I got home and slept and didn't go to school today and I feel great. Just wanna let you all know how weed made my best day in a long fucking time.

2. cool wall of text but even cooler story bro

3. Sweeeeet. I love when shit just turns out right. :smoke: