Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best cigarette you'll ever have

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vXiRiSHXv, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Is after you smoke a big bowl. anyone agree?:smoke:

2. I literally cant agree more

3. More like after 8 beers or 5 shots...Then it tastes OKAY...sorta. Actually no cigarettes are awesome when drunk. Gross when sober or high IMO.

4. Cigs kill people and you sooner or later. I'll die with pink lungs

5. I will die with green ones! :smoke:

6. Death in inescapable, might as well enjoy it while we're here.

7. I agree, cigarette after a toke is pretty good. Shouldn't happen very often though

8. The best cigarette is the one that you never smoke.

|W|e|e|d|
    my anti-cancer​

9. Cigarettes suck. But i would assume the best cigarette you could smoke would be after a crack binge.

10. Ahh, cigarettes are the devil.

11. The best cigarette I'll have is a cigarette with no tobacco and just dank bud.

12. yes sir, i love smoking a marlboro 72 after a few one hitter., or a newport after a big bowl of kb

13. when i used to smoke cigarettes the best were Parliament Lights. AMAZING. I hate them now.

14. I don't care what all you snobby stoners say, I may die at 60 but I gotta live life like it comes.

15. I always have a cigarette behind my ear for after I finish the bowl. Usually I forget about it but still. It's always there.

16. best ciggerette is either A: the morning ciggerette or b:the drunk ciggerette

17. It was really weird when I saw exactly what I wanted to say:eek: :smoking: :eek:

18. Agreed, man. I always need a dart after I get nice and baked.

19. i chain smoke when im rolling love the taste