The BEST channel to watch on tv when you're high.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Skrutting, Sep 7, 2012.

1. NICKELODEAN JR.

Especially Dora the Explore.

2. I like to watch the History channel.

3. Discovery channel is great. Lol dora the explorer?

4. dude history channel blows my mind when im high its like i get everything there saying even all the geological astrophysual extraterestrial shit. shit i cant even spell but somehow know what it means thanks to the history channel like foreal i could get a doctorate in science just by watching the history channel

5. Especially on Thursday nights . You got Louie and of course Wilfred :)

6. Yeah I was watching the dictator last night on demand and Nickelodean was on before and i was stuck watching dora hahah it was making me think Nick Jr was actually made for stoners, and little kids are just tricked because they're so young. I might watch history channel later though. I'm house sitting at my aunts house and i dont know the channels here...

7. i wont watch cable unless they come out with the cannabis channel

8. big brother live feeds.. what has my life come to?

9. I like to watch anything informative, or movies or a good t.v series anything that is informational and entertaining. If I was your stoner buddy sitting next to you on the couch and you decided to put Dora the Explorer on, I would smack you over the back of your head and change the channel lol.

10. Cartoon network....especially if Adventure time, Regular Show, or Adult Swim is on

11. food network

and spike

12. adult swim, mtv, news i love news when im high, cannabis adds the more dramatic and "oh thats bullushit" efect

13. Science and nat geo