The best buy ever.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr B., Apr 10, 2009.

1. OK, so a thread I just read made me remember one of the coolest things that have ever happened to me. So, I used to work with a girl, that was pretty cool, who was always making blatant sexual advances toward me, and one day I'm sitting around doing my job when she asked me if I smoked. I said yeah, and then she informed me that she had some shit she was trying to get rid of, and I knew she was low on cash, so I decided to order an eighth from her. The next day she shows up to work and brings me "my eighth." So she gave me a ride home and she hands me a 42 gram bag of weed (I weighed it later)! I looked at it when she handed it to me thinking she was just showing off all her weed, but indeed it was all for me. She claimed she didn't have a scale and had to "eyeball it" and didn't want to skimp me! Of course, being the nice guy I am, I tell her that she is giving me way more than an eighth, but she said it was OK since her scale was broken!? And not only did she give me a shit load of great buds, but the bottom of the bag was lined keif, which she so kindly pointed out. She also said she also threw in a couple grams of hash! It was amazing, and all for $50. Unfortunately that was the highlight of our relationship, because after that it was all downhill. Women. I did buy another "dub" from her that was more like a quarter ounce though before I started treating her like an asshole. I seriously need to be nicer to the ladies.

2. I smell BS... $600 worth of weed for $50?
    Kind of hard to believe, but if its true then you got hooked the fuck upp bro.

3. #3 Mr B., Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    No, it does sound like BS. I wouldn't believe myself either, but for whoever wants to believe me I'll personally guarantee it happened. And man, if I showed you a picture of myself I think you would believe me even less.

Hell I can even make a list of things that don't make sense:

-Why would she give me that much weed if she didn't grow it herself and had to pay for it (I'm almost positive she didn't grow... I saw every room of her house ;) )?
    -Why would a mildly attractive female feel she needed to give an average-at-best looking guy anything to get him to spend time with her?
    -She was kinda poor, and actually needed the money I paid her... so it would have made more sense to sell more of it to other people.

In general this story doesn't make any rational sense at all, but I'm here to say stuff like this can happen to anybody.

4. Maybe she stole it?

5. you must take into consideration human stupidity has no limits theres a very good chance she might have . quit being such a whistle blower.

6. i donno man...maybe youre just still feeling the effects of the roofies she gave you

7. HaHa, thats great. Maybe she was trying to buy your affection.

8. why the fuck were you an asshole to a person who gave you that mnuch weed. Seriously i would e her sexual slave if she gave me that much. wtf mang???

9. I'm just an ass who is gonna die alone. I always warn them that I'm a lone wolf, but they never listen and think I can be domesticated. God dammit I aint no poodle, and if you let me in the house chances are I'll rip it apart trying to get out.

analogies are fun.

10. Maybe this dude is full of shit

11. but why just dont do it

12. Dude, I already went through this. But you can consider this whole thing fiction if you want... However, if all you are going to do is blindly speculate than you are wasting your breath, because no shit this story is fucking unbelievable.

13. In other words some chick gave you a bunch of weed, you bulldozed her for 15 min and than acted like an asshole to her.

Mr. B, B for Badass

14. What are great buds to you? I know i can get 2 ounces of mids for 50 too, but I don't

15. there is no way you could mistake a eigth for 40 + grams. and the hash just adds to the bullshit. dont you have any friends?

16. 56 Gs of weed for 50$...yea right
    1.12$/gram is fine for me (EVEN if its mids lol....)

17. Your mom hired her? Thats the only possibility i can see.

18. shhh it's true and 300 a lb it's 18.75 an o that way. Ok maybe not mids, but it's schwag, and that shit's all the same.

19. cause everybody got a chevy

20. Dude, read my other posts if you want. This is the last post on this thread since you guys just seem unable to believe something like this, which is nuts and understandably unbelievable... but it happened, and nothing anything any of you say changes that... and what's funny is you can call BS all you want, but it really did happen, and no matter how hard you try you can't take away the joy I got from this experience. It's really funny the mentality of guilty till proven innocent though. Probably be more prudent of you guys to admit you have no idea what really happened, since my word is no good here.

Oh, and I have friends, but they are deflated right now.