The best bud I've ever had

Discussion in 'General' started by bombdiggity, Feb 23, 2006.

1. So my dank dealer calls me up and tells me he's getting out after this last batch so come get it while it's here. I wasn't sure whether I wanted any or not but after he says it's the best stuff he's ever had ....I have to ....right? So I head out in a sports car in the middle of a 6 inch snowstorm, which took me over an hour to drive a usual 15 minute route. Anyway, I get to his house and he pulls out 3 different kinds of the finest herb I've ever smelled or witnessed. He had Blueberry, AK-47, and some other kind I cant remember ....it doesn't matter, my eyes where transfixed on the 47. I had to give 70 an 1/8 which at first I thought was high but its a sellers market. People the hairs on the bud brought a tear to the eye, if god smokes pot I have his stash. Got back to my place and clean my batty out completely ...better than new, and proceed to pack. Bliss, bliss is the only word to describe, it was so smooth as it tickled the lungs with a sweet sensation followed by a cooling aftertaste. This is the true one-hitter quitter and I am in love.

2. haha congrats on picking up some fine herb dude, enjoy that shit and be sure to take a hit for me :hello:

3. oh man, you know it! AK-47 has to be the best bud I've ever smoked. I got a lot cheaper though, man. Like a halfquater for $50. Its covered in crystals and the buds look so full. I've never it had but once and I'll deffinietly never forget it. The high is awsome.

4. nothing like smoking on good weed.
    enjoy it while you got it.

5. damn man some AK-47 i have never had that but i do know a fiend who has had some of that shit before he also said its some of the best weed he has ever smoked plz man take a toke for all of us pp, here at GC and have a fun time blazing that shit up all night man:)

6. good choice:) blueberry is a novelty really....just really good tasteing buds

7. the best bud I have ever had is Hawaiian Haze...that shit was dank! Remember it like it was yesterday! I've had dank ever since but nothing on its level!

8. lol, that was a very descriptive post man... sounds like your lovin it

9. i had some kush two days ago that was ridiculous..

best shit i've ever hit.

10. +rep for making the first thread about dank that doesn't need any pics.

11. ak is my personal favorite as well. wish i still had that contact..:(