The best and the worst of dealers!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Badfish29, Nov 18, 2010.

1. you live in summerlin homie??

2. Worst was just a few weeks ago a guy i work with said he'd hook it up. He gave me some schwag and never replied to my texts and then quit his job..for 40$..

What a bitch.

My best is a girl i work with. She hooks me up fat anytime i need. Always comes through and everything always weighs over the normal of some fire and she's super nice and replies to messages almost instantly...saves the fattest sacs and the good shit for me since we're tight.
    She gives me 10$ per gram of fire.

Going to give her my old bong tomorrow as a token of apprecation since she doesn't have a bong.

and shes just doin her thing to help support her baby so im always down to help the kids:smoke:.

3. No i live in Henderson right next to summerlin

Why?

4. Worst: The one who I had dealt with for 12 yrs and then got jumped, told the cops it was over his weed and money supply, then they discovered his grow house. Then they pinched him for info and they got him to give out his customer list to an undercover. Undercover or narc or whatever tried getting me to buy 2 oz's off him and I told him I didnt have cash for it, had enough for only an 8th, so he says no problem, take it -homie says your good. I took off on a mountain bike and was a little freaked out. The next time he calls me, he asks me what my last name is. I hung up and changed #'s, I was using a pay as u go phone anyway. I am not 100% but he was too obvious to me, with a pipe or two laying out in his car in plain view but the car is real clean, shit like that. I only know a couple tokers who dont have junk laying around there car. My gut tells me the dealer flipped on everyone. If you play the game, you have to be ready to pay the price and not make your customers pay your price. Especially not someone who was for 12 fucking years

Best: Best bud who grew and would show up with 2 or 3 oz's and charge me $100 for some shit that crept up on you and hit you with a WTF IM CROSS-EYED STONED stick. :eek:

5. idk, people just talk like that in summerlin haha my bad :smoke:

6. This thread is turning out good :) I remembered a dealer I used to buy off that was like 5 different guys using one name. Me and my buddy decided the name was like the "company" name lol everytime you called them someone else would answer and come drop off the weed

7. Terrible dealer would be this guy in my town who didn't give a fuck what he was taking, he had destroyed his brain and life with all kinds of drugs, and he was just generally really stupid. Whenever we called him he was always in some random place we'd never been before and he would just tell us to meet him there. And a lot of times he would tell us to wait half an hour or so, so he could go pick it up from somebody else. Which was annoying, like why don't we just have that guy's number. Most annoying part though was that since he was all fucked up on all kinds of drugs he didn't really have any real friends, only customers, so he was always trying to include himself in our plans. Everytime you'd buy from him he would come up and jump in the car with us, if it was full he would stil force his way in. Then we'd make the deal, and then he'd just hang around and start asking what our plans were, what we've been up to, just starting conversation and stuff. And everytime it was like, dude just get out of the fucking car already. Of course we never said anything.

On the other hand, a guy me and my buddy got introduced to recently is like the coolest fucking dude ever. I don't really know how to explain it but he is simply the most chill person i've ever met. He's travelled around the country for years doing his thing, and he's just really experienced and knowledgeable. No matter what you talk about he'll have interesting stuff to say. He's also very considerate of your time, if you come in and don't really say much he'll just tell you to come on back and take a look at what he has, but if you're in a talkative mood he never minds talking with you about pretty much anything. And then he's just really 'giving'. First time we ever met him he just had a minibong with a bowl he'd been smoking and said we could hit it if we wanted and try it out before buying it, and after that he said we could also try a little bit of a different strain if we wanted to. He also let us taste a drop of some tincture that he'd made before we left. And he's really fair with pricing and stuff. We bought just a G once and he gave us a 1.1 just because it was a huge fluffy nug and he said that it wouldn't be right to break it up lol.

Pretty much polar opposites, and i'm so glad.

8. #28 CaliKushAddict, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2010
    To be completly honest i cant really think of a "worst" dealer that ive gone through , yeah i might get the occasional ~.2 skimp from some dudes i used to pick up from but 99 % percent of the time im getting some Cali DANK so i didnt mind geting a few points off back then as long as it was bombs.
    But my Best dealer award would definetly have to go out to my current dealer "C'. He drives, lives down the street like 15 houses, hooks it up like .2 -.3 on dubs and on dimes always at least .6 sometimes 7, and ocasianaly hell ask me if i wanna blaze with him and il get smoked out for free.
    for example today he hits me up if i wanna wake n bake and play some cod so we smoked a few bowls and played COD Black ops on pc for a few hours.:smoke:
    the best dealers are the ones you can chill with and talk about things besides how bud much you want.

oh and one more thing he NEVER LAGS IT(only lives down the street lol)!! if hes not around he will tell me exactly when he is gona be back so i know if i wana wait, unlike those bullshit lagging connects that say 20 mins and take an hour.

9. I have the BEST dealer ever.

He's an old man, drives his weed to me, and delivers it TO MY ROOM.

He knocks on my door, comes in, comes to my bedroom and sells it to me.

That is fucking service, damn it!

He is ALWAYS available if he has a supply. 99% of the time he makes sure he has a buffer so he wont run out.

He gets to me in 15 mins. Has done so for about 5 years now.

I love smoking with him too, he has knowledge-out-the-ass about every topic.

If reliability and convenience make for a good dealer, I have the best dealer on the planet.

10. Worst: High schooler dealers. Straight up geno for geno. Always chincy. Another worst was some delivery driver I got hooked up with. Buddy used to pull his price out of his ass, come over to my house, weird out my straight edge room-mates, and blantanly ask me to relieve his sexual tensions. Needless to say, I stopped calling him.

11. Worst: High school kid who thought he was a kingpin, only bought a dime off him once, it was good weed, but just a tiny little nug. He thought he was Tony Montana or some shit.

Best: Friend I've known since I was 4, he always hooks me up and sometimes just gives me weed for free. He started smoking at 11, crazy fucker.

12. the worst dealer i ever had was this guy who always said he had "really dank shyt" and it was only mids and he charged 20-25 a gram one day he decides to ask me and my boy if we wanted to help him sell his shitty ass bud we said yeah and he said he wanted 20 a bag for 10 bags each well...we ended up getting pulled over so we both tossed our bags now about a year later yesterday he rolls up on my boy with a carload of his boys and says if you guys dont have my 400 in 2 weeks your both dead....were not the type to be threatened like that so were gonna go beat his ass then send him to the ghetto to get his ass beat again by our boys by telling him the other 200 is there if anyone has any better ideas feel free to enlighten me:mad:

13. Worst one was my bitch of a friend who not only took two weeks to give it to me (she had it the whole time), but also sold me short. What happened?

Me: "wait wait wait Your 4 grams short."
    Her: "idc I want some so I can smoke tonight."
    Me: "then you better give me 40$ back."
    Her: "no"
    Me: "aight, (take what's on scale and the rest from her hands). "now we are even bitch. Then I left.

Best one was this guy who gives me 2.5 extra grams of whatever he has cause we have the same best friend lol. His stuff is always dank.