The Bern over Trump?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Feathertop_2064, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Why should anyone feel the Bern over voting for someone who will actually help the marijuana industry?

• Like Like x 1
  2. So tell us who that would be.....

• Like Like x 3
  3. well my guess is bernie isnt going to be as much help as he will hurt in the long run.

• Like Like x 2
  4. so a moderator and a super moderator on the same thread? can't possibly be a coincidence could it??

5. Actually we're the same person...

• Like Like x 3
  6. Feel the Mod.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 8
  7. Right on. The irony

8. You never told me/us who the presidential candidate that would change mj laws would be....

• Like Like x 1
  9. naw not really.. we have met before... right?

• Like Like x 1
  10. You want to know who? ill tell you who! Donnie Trump. The man knows business and this is a cash crop

• Like Like x 3
  11. Where?

• Like Like x 3
  12. Many of us dont see it as a cash crop more like a human right.

The mod squad has arrived.. :laughing:

• Like Like x 9
  13. I'll second the human right statement that Yoda made.

IF, there's a mod over there >>>>> do ya see the mod now? :p

• Like Like x 5
  14. Damn, party time. :weed:

• Like Like x 3
  15. love me a good party. what should i bring to this pig roast?

16. You are apparently not aware of all his failed business adventures. He is best known for taking advantage of others for his own profits.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Failed business ventures??? if you call trumps steaks a failure then you're probably a vegan. If you call Trump University a failure then you're probably community college kind of guy. If you call Trump vodka a failure then you're probably a soda kind of guy. Failure is perceptual

18. There is no longer a Trumps steak. Those that were at the news conference were something Bros steaks.

Trump University was never a University and is currently being sued for fraud. Besides it was only to entice folks into making fortunes in real estate, but in reality was a sucker ploy to upsell the tutoring.

The water is only used in his resorts, as is the wine. Never heard of the vodka.

You skipped the 4 bankruptcies.

I don't go by perceptions, I go by facts. Do your homework.

Edited to add: No wonder I never heard of it. It too was a failure.

Trump Vodka
    By Kayla WebleyFriday, Apr. 29, 2011

The Donald had a vodka. Trump vodka (labeled super premium, naturally) was introduced in 2006 to much fanfare. Under the slogan "Success Distilled," the liquor was touted as the "epitome of vodka" that would "demand the same respect and inspire the same awe as the international legacy and brand of Donald Trump himself." At the time, Trump predicted the T&T (Trump and Tonic) would become the most requested drink in America, surpassed only by the Trump Martini. OnLarry King Live, he said he got into the vodka business to outdo his friends at Grey Goose. Six years later, Grey Goose is still on top shelves throughout the country. As for Trump vodka? Yeah, we'd never heard of it either. The New York City blog Gothamistreportsthe vodka has stopped production "because the company failed to meet the threshold requirements." Two weeks ago, Trump's company filed an injunction to prevent an Israeli company from selling Trump vodka without his consent or authorization. Meaning the Donald stopped the only people in world who wanted to drink his vodka from doing so.

• Like Like x 4
  19. I eat my trump steaks for dinner everyday along with my trump vodka that I sip out of a crystal glass the way fine vodka is supposed to be sipped. I shall not be convinced that he has failed. The man loves women, immigrants, and union labor. And steaks. And the wars in the Middle East. And the Iran deal. Which is a better deal than Popeyes $5 big box. Your sources sound like Wikipedia. And Wikipedia is part of the media. And the media is out to get the Donald. Plus he has probably the most qualified candidate for the First Lady position.

• Like Like x 1