The Benefits of Aloe and Growing Cannabis

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Akinnamon94, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Pro Tip: Consider keeping aloe plants near your grow area to use with cuttings/clones or any damaged/broken branches on your plants. Aloe contains the growth hormone Gibberellin in it's gel which will help the plants heal faster and can be used in place of any rooting gel.

This has been a common technique with gardeners of all sorts. I personally learned it from my grandfather and applied it to cannabis.

Aloe is probably the easiest thing to grow and one plant will last you forever. They constantly grow new 'pups' which can be repotted to grow a whole new plant. Tbh aloe can become a nuisance when it grows so much lol

But if you are into supercropping this is a must have incase you go to far and break a branch!

WARNING: Do not keep the aloe in you're tent. In warm climates it is known to attract Mealy bugs which will like your cannabis as well. Mine is only in the tent for the picture and I live in a cold climate where we don't deal with much mealybugs

Attached Files:

2. We are using it in our water now and again

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've heard of people doing this!!

Are you getting good results?? I might have to try it out!

4. Just started. Will keep ya posted.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've cloned numerous times with aloe, I've also cloned numerous times with nothing at all. It's hard to say if theres a huge difference. A clones going to grow roots in the right conditions regardless.