The Belly Pudge.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Nepherti, Aug 7, 2012.

1. This.
    [​IMG]
    I'm standing up straight with my shoulders back in the picture. In reality, I have much poorer posture and thus the pudge appears bigger. What, honestly, is the best method of getting rid of it? I've heard that fat in the midsection is mostly diet-related. Is this horseshit?
    I have a relatively high metabolism; if I'm stoned, I can gorge myself on the munchies and hardly notice a weight gain at all. I'm still wearing the same clothes as in high school, and that was 10 years ago. I just want my favorite pair of jeans to last until I'm 30. Problem is, my thighs and my rear are the only things that have really grown since high school, and while the booty has some fat on it, the thighs are fairly solid muscle from all the walking I do.

So I guess in total I'm asking what the best/easiest method of trimming belly/booty pudge is...

2. It's almost entirely diet. Look into the warrior diet thread, and if that's not for you just watch what you eat and increase your cardio.

3. Diet (paleo has good results, haven't researched the warrior yet) and strength training are key. Lift weights. Deadlifts and the ilk.

4. You can't spot reduce fat. You just have to go about losing weight. There's nothing special you can do to get rid of fat in one area.

5. So basically, in order to not have that pudge on my belly, I have to look anorexic everywhere else...?
    That sucks.

6. That's a pretty awesome cut out of Jack Sparrow.

7. can someone help me...

How does a guy t hat is 3 foot tall and green..
    make these 7" ears shrink....????

8. Where else would you worry about? lol

Don't you want everywhere else to be toned?

Edit: And if you have poor posture like you said, you DEFINITELY need to work out your back.

9. [quote name='"Spice Of Life"']Diet (paleo has good results, haven't researched the warrior yet) and strength training are key. Lift weights. Deadlifts and the ilk.[/quote]

Right here is your answer...

10. use the force

11. Why would you look anorexic? If you're eating clean and strength training you're going to be TONED. There's a world of difference there.