The beginning of an issue.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Feckstermorgan, Dec 23, 2016.

1. IMG_1230.JPG IMG_1230.JPG IMG_1231.JPG IMG_1232.JPG IMG_1233.JPG IMG_1234.JPG IMG_1235.JPG Hey guys, I'm 6 weeks into flower on two haze plants. Up until this point, things have been going beautifully. Two days ago, I noticed some small spots popping up around the edges of the leaves. It's becoming bit more noticeable now and spreading itself around a bit. Here are a few things about my grow. I am growing in Cyco coco coir, feeding Cyco platinum series nutes. I've stuck to the feeding schedule religiously. The plants are in a 2x4x5 tent, under 2 300W apollo horticulture led lights. Temp maintains steady between 77-81, unless it gets very cold out, at which point it will drop into the upper 60's. Humidity has been a bit of an issue, hanging around 35%. I have seen it drop as low as 17% during this grow though. Can someone take a look and let me know what may be going on? Thanks in advance!

2. What's your water source? Looks like you need calmag.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

3. Watering with PH'd tap water.

4. Under that purple ass light is say you have mites

5. I'll toss up a couple of pics under regular light this afternoon

6. IMG_1238.JPG IMG_1239.JPG IMG_1240.JPG IMG_1241.JPG
    Here you go. I was thinking calcium deficiency, but I find it hard to believe since Cyco nutes are supposed to have more than enough calcium, and I've also supplemented a few times during this process.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's mag. I don't know anything about cyco nutes but you need calmag or something. The 2 usually go hand in hand. DynaGro makes a mag supplement, not sure the name, but I hear it's the bomb.

8. Thanks for the response...I'll give the plant a good dose of calmag when I feed tonight.

9. Let me know how it goes for you.
    Is your tap water city or well?
    City water should be OK but I had tons of lockout issues with my well water.

11. It copied my response all fucked up. I was saying that I use city water, and always PH it down to 6.3-6.4

12. IMG_1245.JPG IMG_1247.JPG IMG_1249.JPG Updated post, the problem has spread significantly overnight. I fed about 8 hours ago and supplemented with calmag.

13. Bump. Update on the plant, these were taken tonight. I gave both girls a thorough flush last night followed by a dose of nutes and a calmag supplement. It doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Attached Files: