Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The begining of decrim?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by *Hot~Boxed*, May 11, 2009.

1. I was arrested the other day for possesion and someone told me if I could have eaten the weed down until 3.5 Grams or less, that we would have been fine. She said Obama passed a law or something saying under 3.5 Gs means you cant be arrested but instead summoned to court. I know decrim is when you are fined but still, is this true?

2. false.

3. thanks that was all I wondered :D

4. check your state laws at NORML.org for a better idea.

5. Well I did check them and I really did think it was untrue because people would have been like WOOHOO all over GC but ya I had hope that maybe NORML wasnt updated yet

6. I hope we never get decriminalization. We need full legalization. Anything short of that is a failure for the movement.

The President can't pass laws btw. That's the job of the Legislative branch. All he can do is help guide executive policy, such as the recent cessation of raids on MMJ ops in States where it's legal.

7. eating bud before the cop gets to you is destruction of evidence.
    If he catches you doing so that will lead to you definitely getting arrested..