Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Beauty of Contribution

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zutery, Aug 13, 2013.

1. I haven't seen anything really regarding this, and for people who are just beginning in the weed world understand the importance of contribution, I mean your weed may last longer and you may be higher by yourself, but what are you going to do when you have no money, and your sitting at home bored and nothing to do and all you want is weed, if you contribute to your friends' they will be more willing to smoke you out anytime, even if you're going through a dry spell, who knows they might even give you a little to take home for yourself. The reason I wanted to post this mainly is because I'm sick of people not contributing back... I mean if you're a cool person and come around every now and then and smoked me out a couple times I probably wouldn't say anything to you but theres people who I know who come over everyday, and are always high :bongin:.. and when ever they get a sack I won't see them for a couple of days... Which stopped real soon. But I just remembered the importance of this because I was dry like all day and I went and chilled with my homies and when I left he even gave me a fair enough sized bag to probably last me for tomorrow, (Conservatively). Anyways when ever I'm with my friends is when I get the highest and it's always the most fun... Smoking alone has its moments... Smoking with friends has it's memories.

So that next sack you buy hit up some of your homies...

Fuck the moochers

2. Smoking with friends is alright, but I'd rather smoke by myself 9 times out of 10.

I'm always the one providing when I smoke with friends though, but that's because I don't have money problems and don't like them spending their cash.

3. Whever I smoke with my homeboys, its always me that brings the green. I dont mind though; smoking by myself most of the time, it's me thats inviting them after all. Still, itd be cool if one of my friends finally got a job or got at least a nick from somewhere to share the next time.

Good karma for me later?

4. i feel ya man. after tokin up with some buddies there always willing to match me or better. just last week my cousin who i regularly smoke with hit me up out of nowhere and was like im buyin some bud for just the two of us. it does help to have friends who smoke but i do get into that moocher sense where i wanna conserve my bud and not have to smoke it with anyone else. but what comes around goes around if your gonna be selfish than so are other people