The Beauty of a Woman

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bKush, Feb 27, 2010.

1. #1 bKush, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    So has anyone just sat back and admired the beauty of a woman, or just women in general?

I told a few of my buddies that i do this from time to time while I'm high. Just thinking about how strong women are, and just their overall beauty. They looked at me like I was from Mars or something...
    What about you guys (or girls)?

What do you think about women in general? Pretend that they don't play their mind games and all that other jazz that most men aren't very fond of.

2. they're pretty cool, especially how they don't seem to be as hard to talk to. alot of times when I meet new dudes they don't communicate very well...

3. I've noticed that too. A lot of dudes seem to stutter over themselves a lot.

4. Thank you! Not a day goes by that I don't cherish the fact that I am a woman. We are indeed magical.

5. Women are the second greatest gift God gave to man

6. Ahhhh refreshing to see posts like this! (+rep)

Now yes, I do.
    Of course I can't always see it, this world is filled with good things and bad things. And through the bad things I sometimes can't enjoy the things I'd like to enjoy as much /vent
    BUT, I totally love women. I have mad respect for them also.

Can't say anymore, I just have mad respect and admiration for them.

I think it's magical how appealing a woman can be, and Im not talkin bout the "booty and boobs kinda thing" I mean the WHOLE concept. Man.. it can blow me away for real.
    So much so that its sometimes hard to stand my ground as a man's suppose to in this society.

Yeah women, you got it. If I could, I'd +rep every girl on GC.

haha, now Im thinking bout this picture someone posted earlier in this thread regarding a post of mine.
    Its about a Knight sitting behind the PC and counting how many "Maidens" he has saved on the internet.

I really dont mind, nothing can take away my love for women and girls.

So ladies, don't you go walking around feeling bad about yourself, cause you can bring So much joy to this world.

7. #7 bKush, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    Thanks for the rep.

Yeah meng, and womeng hehe. :bongin:

Women are amazing to me. I find all women beautiful. Stoner ladies get that extra little bump to the top hehehe =D

Also, i agree, ladies don't walk around feeling bad about yourselves.

9 times out of 10 most of the other people around you are too caught up in thinking how they look to care about you.

Be proud of what you got and don't be afraid to show it off.

8. I love girls.
    It's amazing how beautiful they can be. I love faces, especially pretty ones. And girls' skin is sooo soft and smooth. Their bodies are the most amazing works of art, and they work hard for them. Respec'. :cool:

9. @makeitsleet: Yeah, how is it that a womans skin is naturally soft. One of the wonders of the world i guess.

THanks for the rep too ^_^

10. I do this all the time, actually. I really will not hesitate to admire another woman's good looks, pretty girls are simply nice to look at. And female bodies are beautiful, the curves and softness.

And I love all of the things that go into being a woman.

11. @Violet: Good. More people need to see women as the beautiful creatures they are and not just tits, ass, and pussy.

+rep, even though it doesnt count, for having a cudi lyric

12. I admire my girls a lot! especially the curves of a girls body,

13. I often find myself admiring the beauty of women. The most 'natural' looking ones really take my breath away - as in long flowing hair, no make-up, a genuine smile & beautiful smooth skin. The just look so warm & humble, I just want to give them a hug for being so naturally beautiful.

I love being a woman, & love when my man, or any man for that matter, expresses how wonderful we are :)

14. The best kind in my book ^_^

15. Agrreedd.

[​IMG]

16. Nice post + rep.

Women are true beauties in everyway. I love women and love observing them. Like somone said earlier girls are prettiest when they are at thier simplist form, no make up, no fancy clothes, no distractions, just a goregeous face and a radiant smile. The woman body to me is a masterpiece each with its own unique signature of course, beautiful and sometimes breathtaking. Glad to see that there are some men out there that appreciate us for what we are, as opposed to tits and ass.

17. Although I am gay, I totally love, respect, admire and appreciate beautiful women. I do not look at any one feature or body part but rather admire the total package. To me every woman is beautiful and that beauty goes far beyond a physical package.

The same thing goes for men but I see them in a different light. There I look at specific parts and it takes a certain look and attitude for me to respect them.
    I wish good looking men would be as intelligent as they are physically beautiful. In most cases good looking men are totally hung up on themselves and do not consider anything out side their own realm.
    It is much harder to find an attractive and intelligent man than it is to find a woman who possess the same qualities.

For both sexes it all comes down to having a great deal of self esteem. Having the confidence to know you could tackle anything and there are no barriers or limits to what you can do is what makes the person attractive.

18. :hello::hello:

19. Agreed.

20. It's programmed in our minds to think about women. I really started thinking this way in the last 3 years or so.

I honestly think the woman's body is the most beautiful thing in the world. That's natural though, I'm a man.