Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Beatles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wax086, Sep 22, 2012.

1. The Beatles...true legends...rip Mr. George...love ya

2. Indeed...

3. im bracing myself for the mad hate im about to receive but i honestly DO NOT like the beatles.

4. I used to feel the same way, Coughy. But I finally gave in and listened to a few albums one day. Now I am a fan for sure

5. I haven't listened to a ton of the Beatles, but I do like what I've heard.

6. If you like anything good since The Beatles, I sure hope you like The Beatles. They had some good stuff to learn from, like Buddy Holly!

7. I used to dislike them but I'd occasionally find myself listening to a few songs now and then. Fast forward a few months and they're one of my most listened to bands. Didn't even notice it happening.

8. Arguably the best band of all time. Not liking them is like saying that Drake is the best musician of all time.
    They have more diversity of playing styles than any band I've ever heard. They use just about any instrument you can think of!

9. Magical

Mystery

Tour

10. hurrdurr I'm 15 and i just heard the Beatles for the first time hurrdurr

11. [quote name='"240sxLover"']Arguably the best band of all time. Not liking them is like saying that Drake is the best musician of all time.
    They have more diversity of playing styles than any band I've ever heard. They use just about any instrument you can think of![/quote]

Not at all. I personally cannot stand the beatles and don't get the hype. Then again, not my style. I compare them to musicians from this genre, and looking at what they are playing, there is not even a close comparison.

12. I have all their albums. The Beatles are one of the greatest bands of all time. Fact

13. The Beatles are modern day philosophers and musical geniuses. To not like them is one thing (everyone is entitled to their own opinion) but to say they suck is pure ignorance.

14. [quote name='"JQThaDonDada"']Beatles suck man, theyre only said to be good because most of their listeners are stoned when listening... Just like every other band from their era.. Like pink floyd lol[/quote]
    lol, great logic man

15. You're saying that they aren't musically talented when you say they 'blow', it's irrelevant whether you enjoy listening to them or not. They are extremely talented.

I would say they were just about the greatest band of all time. The early stuff I don't care much for, but during their LSD period (Revolver and on), the music was absolutely genius and wonderful.

I can't even pick a favourite album. Sgt Peppers, White album, Abbey Road, and Let It Be are all fantastic.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Q9D4dcYng"]The Beatles- A Day in the Life - YouTube[/ame]

16. Just because you can't recognize good music doesn't mean its "shitty"
    You rip the Beatles and Pink Floyd in this thread, I dont even wanna know your taste in music

17. If you can't honestly respect what the fab 4 did for music, even if you don't like them, then you truly have no concept of music or imagination really, there has not been a expression of creativity in music since 1970. Now for those who don't like the Beatles just listen to your dubsteps and and whiz until the next music trend comes out.

18. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and Across the Universe are two The Beatles movies that are awesome to watch high. really like Across the Universe

19. Are you aware of the age requirement on these forums? Don't let your parents find out you were on this website

20. #20 Henry Krinkle, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    Nope, because it's then not than. :laughing:

You probably listen to the stupidest shit.