The Beach

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OldStoney, Aug 2, 2010.

1. #1 OldStoney, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
    One day me and my friend posted up on the beach like 11 o clock at the PM we'll after token and about to roll a fat ass j-bone 5 -0 roll up saying ayo whats u guys doin... ( Not like that but how white ppl talk all smart and shit ) Anyway... IM really high so is my friend... Now the cops are running my boys pocket and finds nothing int he mean time i am getting the bowl out my pocket to drop it into the sand to dig int he sand that mission was accomplished.... they found the grinder which was stupid to have it... But we got fined for that.... Then after we got released and fined they found nothing btw it was all up int he air and ditched into the sand b/c of the 5 - 0 so i didnt get to smoke the j - bone.. but but boy managed to get a Dime down far enough where the white guy couldnt reach int he that lil condom pocket in guys jeans left pocket or w/e/.. Well yeahh.... anyway going back to the beach after getting released got my bowl back still had some weed in it smoked it got high and rolled a j as well.. Aslo got my chips back from when i aressted lol still all on the beach lol..

theres my Story..

2. hahaha very good story

3. Did u actually read it b/c i wouldnt lol that shits long... i got like a quarter way of reading it and said Back space new thread lol..

4. It's a paragraph long.
    :rolleyes:

Edit: LMAO, I didn't even realize you're the OP.
    So you wrote it, and it's still too long?
    Haha.

5. I grew up in hawaii, which resulted in me hating the beach on alll levels.