the basis of the human experiencer

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Starches, Jun 12, 2012.

1. #1 Starches, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    to my understanding of consciousness which is carried through divine intervention :eek::wave::hello:

3 dimmensional consciousness accepts reality as a result of perception occurring due to duality to such severe extremes of forms of energy which splits and begins in the story of adam and eve,
    awareness / consciousness 4 dimmensional consciousness perceived our reality in an acceptance of intricasy of this duality of perception due to no correlation of time

lower realms of existence within 3 dimensional realms include the development of consiousness through plant species which forms the basis of energy exchange, this leads to diversity of experiences throughout the world and thus the ability
    to reach levels of continuation of "life" / deeper or lessenedly deep as a result of current states of awareness ----> sleep consciouesness, that being, in accordance with the brain's
    ability to comprehend it's own external appearance,

I am that I am, ah yes, the power of perception is from within the energy of the heart beat defined by our own perception of time relative to the sun, consciousness is carried through the light this
    mass perception forlays the grounds of the basis of spiritual evolution and recognition of consciousness which has begun to grow through time beyond the limits of energy, law of attractions and necessity of life (which to my knowledge has been trained in a baisic form of chakra awareness to energy-body form which is the basis of a fractal experience, in which energy turns in on itself and expresses itself in the form of consiousness ( your basic psychedelic experience would show this through the change of perception which developed on this earth through multiple directions
    of our own energy in relation to the sun the first step to spiritual evolution begins with recognition of a higher source,
    a lesson learned within hinduist theology (chakras) where else technology would later explain in regions of south america and egypt in recognition of resonance

however in my continuing spiritual experience i have noted a direct relation to habitual acts and expression of energy, this can be seen through the light of sirius and the pleidies

continuing to make decisions on a basis of my intellect and perpetuation of these lives
    experiences through time with discretion to space. E=MC delta T That is to state, due to an
    accumulation of mass over time an equal amount of energy has been stored yet used by said
    amassed being yet is still capable of returning to the source and expressing itself through dmt which takes energy away from the source to sort out internal energetic bodies , ie. a baby inferring this energy is amassed under this understanding would
    ascertain to the provocation of perception caused by what in commonality is understood as
    a monotheistic religion, Dmt a well known drug, like most others has a frequency pattern,
    and can have a shared effect through large scale time effecting mass perception to represent common knowledge throughout the universe ,( topic researched as mass effects on consciousness during and
    after golden ages of time and as a result through spiritualists which have resulted)through the
    progression of civilizations as a result to common substances both psychoactive and non psychoactive
    and thus as having said repeated frequencies over lifetimes of repetition to return to a thought-feeling universe conception...like all of nature this can extend and can be appreciated through life's patterns and
    thus would have a mass effect on humanities perception at specific climates during specific eras for varying reasons, as reasoning was a concept of psychological development.
    masters thesis on the perceptual effects of neutral and non neutral chemicals with a basis on the heart, and pineal gland this is the basis of perception which digresses into habitual acts and is represented by the raising of awareness through consciousness and symbolized through the understanding of technology

in lamens terms this can be found in spirituality all over the world and seperated through the "quarantine" christ consciousness experience
    and is recognized as the transformation of energy through evolution, on earth life began as a result of the law of attractions which in modern days leads to the experience of synchronocity. the human body which over time has had spiritual masters come down from the higher planes of existence to which we can project into to gain an understanding of our own experiences and how to correct and express ourselves as we wish, the acceptance of free will determines the the direct experience