Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Baker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by KB Toker, Feb 11, 2013.

1. So, I've been making edibles for the past couple months, and they have worked very well with the medicating aspect. I usually do a 7/1 ratio for grams of weed to sticks of butter. For oil I do a 1/1 ratio( 1 gram of weed to 1 oz of oil) As I said the medicating has been great, but whenever I use canna butter it will taste and smell just like herb. Any advanced techniques and suggestions are welcome. Edibles offer me a way of stealthily medicating. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Feel free to share your baking experiences and recipes on this thread:wave:

2. If you're looking for an advanced technique, check out the top link in my signature. I use a unique freezer method to make an alcohol extraction and then use that to make my edibles. The alcohol extraction, Green/Gold Dragon, is used to transfer the thc to the butter/oil/honey/etc. It is an extra step but your edibles are of a much higher quality and it's a more efficient way to use your reefer. For example, instead of getting one batch of weedy tasting brownies with a quarter ounce, you get 4 batches of higher quality edibles. And those batches are at least 20 servings each.

There's a lot of words but examples of the edibles and even the recipes are scattered throughout with lots of pictures and step by step guides. There is an index of the thread in the third link. I probably wouldn't have responded if you hadn't asked for "advanced" techniques. Since I've learned this, I never use the traditional method. If you decide to check it out and have any questions, you can ask or comment in the thread or pm me. :D